guess I will be missing the fight this weekend

YellowBanenoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
<{hfved}>
Taking a 10 hours flight back to see my pregnant sister. By the time main event starts, i would be still in the sky. Fook my life.

Wtf she's just pregnant? Is she due or something?
Watch the fight and change your plane ticket you goof

Buy it on fight pass and use Airplane WiFi to stream it on mobile.

Pregnant sisters is why the UFC is dying.

You should never let family get in the way of your MMA.

Congrats on becoming a father.

Congrats, i hope its a healthy baby

Buy it on fight pass and use Airplane WiFi to stream it on mobile.
This or save your money and just watch it the next day. Just try to avoid any media outlets that give the results...

I do this all the time...

10 hour flight? Damn son. Where you coming from and flying to?

<{hfved}>
Taking a 10 hours flight back to see my pregnant sister. By the time main event starts, i would be still in the sky. Fook my life.
4a4.gif

<{hfved}>

I can understand if it was your kid but your sister's kid!?!

Unnecessary move on your part buddy. Blow her off and watch the fight because it's way more important.

I was going to split the card with a friend then Tony pulled out. That means the only fight I'm interested in is the raging Al vs Felder fight. Khabib is going to utterly wreck an drained Holloway. I don't care about WMMA unless Cyborg is fighting. Pettis vs Chiesa is watchable but not mandatory.

I'll probably wait for results now.

Fuck you Ferguson. You knew your knee was already fucked from training. I don't want to hear no freak accident shit. At least now I don't have to hear the "if my knee was 100% Khabib wouldn't have beaten me senseless" excuse in Tony's post fight talk.

Last edited:
Back