Guccifer 2.0 DNC Files Downloaded Locally, Not Hacked by Putin

Yet obviously the topic was on US agencies.

The same US agencies that deceived congress and Americans into believing there were WMDs in Iraq.

So now when they claim Putin and the Russian gov hacked the DNC and leaked documents I just laugh and say show me the evidence.

No credible evidence has been provided to the American people.

They didn't deceive anyone.

They had good information and bad information. In fact they had more sources of good information than bad information and our allies and even our rivals told us this.

The Bush administration went with the bad information because they wanted war at all costs.

Probably just me, but I'd love it if some person going by The Forensicator broke the case wide open for the public.

Yet obviously the topic was on US agencies.

The same US agencies that deceived congress and Americans into believing there were WMDs in Iraq.

So now when they claim Putin and the Russian gov hacked the DNC and leaked documents I just laugh and say show me the evidence.

No credible evidence has been provided to the American people.

Clapper got up in front of Congress and testified (pre-Snowden) that the NSA wasn't collecting mass data on Americans. To later defend this lie he relied upon the defense that he limited his answer to the narrow/specific definition of "collect" supposedly employed by his agency. Anyone automatically taking the world of the NSA or CIA as fact is woefully naive.

They didn't deceive anyone.

They had good information and bad information. In fact they had more sources of good information than bad information and our allies and even our rivals told us this.

The Bush administration went with the bad information because they wanted war at all costs.

So the CIA director didnt deceive anyone when he sat next to Powel while selling their WMD story to the U.N as a pretext to war?

And the NEI report the CIA provided Congress which garnered their votes for the iraq war wasn't deceptive?

And the speech Bush gave America - which was approved by the CIA - claiming Iraq was trying to buy uranium, that wasn't deceptive?

Dude you're so ignorant you should slap yourself.

So the CIA director didnt deceive anyone when he sat next to Powel while selling their WMD story to the U.N as a pretext to war?

And the NEI report the CIA provided Congress which garnered their votes for the iraq war wasn't deceptive?

And the speech Bush gave America - which was approved by the CIA - claiming Iraq was trying to buy uranium, that wasn't deceptive?

Dude you're so ignorant you should slap yourself.

Cheney was threatening the CIA with their jobs to get him the intelligence he wanted while he ignored the intelligence that didn't fit his narrative.

Cheney deceived us.

Cheney was threatening the CIA with their jobs to get him the intelligence he wanted while he ignored the intelligence that didn't fit his narrative.

That's not an excuse, you simpleton.

You're so ignorant it hurts me. Literally hurts me.

That's not an excuse, you simpleton.

You're so ignorant it hurts me. Literally hurts me.

The CIA doesn't make any decisions.

They gather intelligence.

They had many sources of good intelligence, and a few sources of bad intelligence.

Cheney went with the bad intelligence and went so far as to keep good intelligence away from Bush

Probably just me, but I'd love it if some person going by The Forensicator broke the case wide open for the public.

Clapper got up in front of Congress and testified (pre-Snowden) that the NSA wasn't collecting mass data on Americans. To later defend this lie he relied upon the defense that he limited his answer to the narrow/specific definition of "collect" supposedly employed by his agency. Anyone automatically taking the world of the NSA or CIA as fact is woefully naive.

And Comey admitted to leaking confidential government documents.

But hey, we could trust these agencies.

a8d.jpg

must have the same author as the "everyone i dont like is a marxist globalist shill" series.

Do NOT merge this with the shitty thread filled with hyperbole and fake news.

http://www.politicaloutsource.com/2...ve-russian-hacking-was-inside-job-by-dnc.html

Forensic studies of “Russian hacking” into Democratic National Committee computers last year reveal that on July 5, 2016, data was leaked (not hacked) by a person with physical access to DNC computers, and then doctored to incriminate Russia.
After examining metadata from the “Guccifer 2.0” July 5, 2016, intrusion into the DNC server, independent cyber investigators have concluded that an insider copied DNC data onto an external storage device, and that “telltale signs” implicating Russia were then inserted.
Key among the findings of the independent forensic investigations is the conclusion that the DNC data was copied onto a storage device at a speed that far exceeds an Internet capability for a remote hack. Of equal importance, the forensics show that the copying and doctoring were performed on the East Coast of the U.S. Thus far, mainstream media have ignored the findings of these independent studies [see here and here].
Independent analyst Skip Folden, a retired IBM Program Manager for Information Technology U.S., who examined the recent forensic findings, is a co-author of this Memorandum. He has drafted a more detailed technical report titled “Cyber-Forensic Investigation of ‘Russian Hack’ and Missing Intelligence Community Disclaimers,” and sent it to the offices of the Special Counsel and the Attorney General. VIPS member William Binney, a former Technical Director at the National Security Agency, and other senior NSA “alumni” in VIPS attest to the professionalism of the independent forensic findings.
The recent forensic studies fill in a critical gap. Why the FBI neglected to perform any independent forensics on the original “Guccifer 2.0” material remains a mystery—as does the lack of any sign that the “hand-picked analysts” from the FBI, CIA, and NSA, who wrote the “Intelligence Community Assessment” dated January 6, 2017, gave any attention to forensics.

Remember when wikileaks dropped the bomb that the NSA and CIA were behind all this? Well, evidence now shows that it's true. We didn't wanna listen to Snowden or others. This is basically the nail in the coffin for so called Liberals and Democrats. While many people won't read it, or many people will blindly ignore evidence in front of their very eyes, you will never be taken seriously in this presidency. You made your bed, now sleep in it, for 4 years at least.

Just to fill in the blanks for those not following along at home, this internal leaker's identity is rumored to have been Seth rich, the murdered DNC staffer.

Many will say this is a whacky conspiracy theory. A transparent investigation could put this to rest, but we would need a government that wasn't occupied by special interests to do that.

Just to fill in the blanks for those not following along at home, this internal leaker's identity is rumored to have been Seth rich, the murdered DNC staffer.

Many will say this is a whacky conspiracy theory. A transparent investigation could put this to rest, but we would need a government that wasn't occupied by special interests to do that.

Daily reminder that Debbie Wasserman-Schultz who was DNC chair when Rich was murdered literally employed two Pakistani spies that stole hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of computer equipment from Congress and shipped the money back to Pakistan...and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz kept them employed even after that. Then, when her laptop was seized by Capitol police as part of that investigation, she used her position on the appropriations committee to directly tell the chief of police that she would slash his budget if he didn't return the laptop.

this thread will be ignored. pathetic. thanks burning hammer

Do NOT merge this with the shitty thread filled with hyperbole and fake news.

http://www.politicaloutsource.com/2...ve-russian-hacking-was-inside-job-by-dnc.html

Remember when wikileaks dropped the bomb that the NSA and CIA were behind all this? Well, evidence now shows that it's true. We didn't wanna listen to Snowden or others. This is basically the nail in the coffin for so called Liberals and Democrats. While many people won't read it, or many people will blindly ignore evidence in front of their very eyes, you will never be taken seriously in this presidency. You made your bed, now sleep in it, for 4 years at least.

I resent that. What is exactly different about your thread?

must have the same author as the "everyone i dont like is a marxist globalist shill" series.

The next book in this series is rumored to be titled "everyone that disagrees is equally wrong, right, good, and bad"

Last edited:
Seth Rich was shot in the back but not robbed. It was reported that he had made contact with Wikileaks.

My only issue with this is that he was in an area with a high volume of murders and robberies, and was left alive. If he was assassinated, wouldn't they ensure he wasn't conscious and talking before running off? I think he simply tried to fight off the robber, and was shot during the struggle. The robber probably took off after having to use his gun because he didn't intend on having to kill Seth. Seth was alive and talking when he the ambulance pulled up.

So, over a dozen independent intelligence agencies confirm that it was Russia, and TS decides to believe an anonymous Internet neckbeard named the "forensicator".
litereally not one agency examined the server

litereally not one agency examined the server

You realize that IT professionals don't need to physically look at the actual server right?

CrowdStrike and ThreatConnect both determined that Cozy Bear and Fancy Bear were the likely groups that performed the attack using a forensic analysis. Guccifer2.0 has given several contradictory statements and he's likely being used as a Russian denial and deception campaign.

Cozy Bear and Fancy Bear are both "independent" Russian hacking groups that are closely linked to the GRU and FSB. They have been linked to the exact same activity in various other European nations.

https://www.threatconnect.com/guccifer-2-0-dnc-hack-fancy-bears/

Data goes through more places than one end server. It's easy for IT professionals to figure out what's going on with a dedicated look into the activity. Russia hacked our elections and several other nations elections. Their goal has always been to create instability in the West so they can gain power.

Back