Guccifer 2.0 DNC Files Downloaded Locally, Not Hacked by Putin

So, over a dozen independent intelligence agencies confirm that it was Russia,...".

Yet no evidence has been presented.

Also, the same intelligence agencies said their were WMDs in iraq.

even if this is totally false, there's literally zero evidence of any collusion.....

government employees get MANDATORY anti phishing training every year, just to maintain a clearance and govy email......That's literally all you need to know about this

This monumental "break" in the hacking scandal has been out for 9 days, since July 11th; meanwhile Trump Jr.'s email scandal broke on July 8th.

<LikeReally5>

Despite that this has been out for 9 days, covered by all of the hard-right fake news websites like RT, Gateway Pundit, ZeroHedge, with all of Trump's 107m+ Twitter followers who are simultaneously eager fans of many of those news sources, and nobody bothered to tweet it at him?

We're expected to believe that this information that supposedly would torpedo the entire Russian scandal in a mighty single headline hasn't been exploited by the President in those 9 days when it could have sunk this entire scandal at such a critical time (attempted passage of the Senate health care bill) and clear his son's name? Undeniable technical arguments that experts would easily validate for the mainstream?

Face it. The lie is too big. It's too desperate. That's the problem with obvious disinformation. It's painfully easy to spot if you exercise your ability to think critically.

This is delicious linguistics Mr Mad. I need more poetry from your beautiful flesh.

Возвращающийся ребенок (Russian for The Comeback Kid)

King of Disinformation

Wikileaks already said it didn't come from a state agency

Got kinda sick of reminding people of that

You don't have to get all defensive and deflect. I'm just pointing out that the original report of it being 17 agencies that the MSM parroted for months, and you believed, was indeed fake news.

Deflect? <36>

That is what you Trumpleforeskins are doing by focusing on the media rather than on Trump ignoring that at least 6 intelligence agencies that have said unequivocally that Russia hacked our elections. As Lindsay Graham has said, the only person in Washington who is still incredulous that it was Russia is Trump. But yeah fake news, build the wall, lock her up, and do you smell what the rock is cooking, etc.,

Yet no evidence has been presented.

Also, the same intelligence agencies said their were WMDs in iraq.

No they didn't.

The Intelligence community had intelligence stating the contrary that was better sourced but the Bush administration ignored it.

Many intelligence agencies were pretty adamant in telling us that the source Bush's team went with was bullshit.

even if this is totally false, there's literally zero evidence of any collusion.....

government employees get MANDATORY anti phishing training every year, just to maintain a clearance and govy email......That's literally all you need to know about this
Except jr admitted to collusion

<23>

You must have missed the memo. Trumpster Trash are on the "collusion wouldn't be illegal anyway" line of defense now.

Well from a technical stand point there is some good refuting that it was NOT Russia. But don't let the technical facts get in the way of the political storm. I don't discredit all the intelligent agencies but it doesn't all add up and with the amount of political presence with this what can you trust.

https://www.wordfence.com/blog/2016/12/russia-malware-ip-hack/

"The PHP malware sample they have provided appears to be P.A.S. version 3.1.0 which is commonly available and the website that claims to have authored it says they are Ukrainian"

"Overall Conclusion
The IP addresses that DHS provided may have been used for an attack by a state actor like Russia. But they don’t appear to provide any association with Russia. They are probably used by a wide range of other malicious actors, especially the 15% of IP addresses that are Tor exit nodes.

The malware sample is old, widely used and appears to be Ukrainian. It has no apparent relationship with Russian intelligence and it would be an indicator of compromise for any website.

You can find a public repository containing the data used in this report on github.

As always I welcome your comments. Please note that I will delete any political comments. Our goal in this report is to merely analyze the data DHS provided and share our findings."

Many intelligence agencies were pretty adamant in telling us that the source Bush's team went with was bullshit.

Which ones? Because CIA director George Tenet sat next to Powel while Powel was trying to sell that shit to the U.N.

And congress supported the war based on the report Tenet provided them.

Which ones? Because CIA director George Tenet sat next to Powel while Powel was trying to sell that shit to the U.N.

And congress supported the war based on the report Tenet provided them.

I said sources of intelligence, not agencies.

The CIA had multiple sources of intelligence, Cheney picked the one he wanted and ignored the others. The CIA was getting intel directly from the Iraqi interior minister (Iraqi CIA), and it was ignored.

The British, Germans, and Russians told us that source was bullshit and they ignored them.

I said sources of intelligence, not agencies.

The CIA had multiple sources of intelligence, Cheney picked the one he wanted and ignored the others. The CIA was getting intel directly from the Iraqi interior minister (Iraqi CIA), and it was ignored.

The British, Germans, and Russians told us that source was bullshit and they ignored them.

Wrong.

This is exactly what you said:

Many intelligence agencies
were pretty adamant in telling us that the source Bush's team went with was bullshit.

Obviously the topic we're talking about is US agencies who deceived the American people.

I was referring to the British, Germans, and French.

Yet obviously the topic was on US agencies.

The same US agencies that deceived congress and Americans into believing there were WMDs in Iraq.

So now when they claim Putin and the Russian gov hacked the DNC and leaked documents I just laugh and say show me the evidence.

No credible evidence has been provided to the American people.

Yet obviously the topic was on US agencies.

The same US agencies that deceived congress and Americans into believing there were WMDs in Iraq.

So now when they claim Putin and the Russian gov hacked the DNC and leaked documents I just laugh and say show me the evidence.

No credible evidence has been provided to the American people.
Yeah....I'm sure you poured through the ODNI report.

But where's the evidence? But where's the evidence!?
https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

I don't have to waste my time on more elaborate refutations.

My damage is done.

The optics of this reply don't serve your case very well. If there is a valid refutation of the OP I'd like to read it. Also, given your history on the subject, I would have expected you to jump at presenting it.

Back