Guccifer 2.0 DNC Files Downloaded Locally, Not Hacked by Putin

TheComebackKid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"New meta-analysis has emerged from a document published today by an independent researcher known as The Forensicator, which suggests that files eventually published by the Guccifer 2.0 persona were likely initially downloaded by a person with physical access to a computer possibly connected to the internal DNC network. The individual most likely used a USB drive to copy the information. The groundbreaking new analysis irrevocably destroys the Russian hacking narrative, and calls the actions of Crowdstrike and the DNC into question."

<SelenaWow>

So you mean to tell me this entire Russia thing has been a bunch of BS that has now been debunked?

Some other interesting tidbits...

Disobedient Media previously reported that Crowdstrike is the only group that has directly analyzed the DNC servers. Other groups including Threat Connect have used the information provided by Crowdstrike to claim that Russians hacked the DNC. However, their evaluation was based solely on information ultimately provided by Crowdstrike; this places the company in the unique position of being the only direct source of evidence that a hack occurred.

The group’s President Shawn Henry is a retired executive assistant director of the FBI while their co-founder and CTO, Dmitri Alperovitch, is a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, which as we have reported, is linked to George Soros. Carter has stated on his website that “At present, it looks a LOT like Shawn Henry & Dmitri Alperovitch (CrowdStrike executives), working for either the HRC campaign or DNC leadership were very likely to have been behind the Guccifer 2.0 operation.” Carter’s website was described by Wikileaks as a useful source of primary information specifically regarding Guccifer 2.0.

<TheWire1>

Yooo...It's almost like this entire Russia narrative is one big conspiracy being carried out by the DNC, Crowdstrike, HRC Campaign, the Obama Admin, parts of the intelligence community, and the MSM attempting to delegitimize the Trump admin and cover up their own dirt. These ****** is trippin cuz!

A little more...

Both the most likely explanation and the less likely scenario provided by The Forensicator’s analysis virtually exclude the possibility of a Russian or remote hacker gaining external access to the files later published as “NGP-VAN.” In both cases, the physical presence of a person accessing a containing DNC information would be required.

Importantly, The Forensicator concluded that the chance that the files had been accessed and downloaded remotely over the internet were too small to give this idea any serious consideration. He explained that the calculated transfer speeds for the initial copy were much faster than can be supported by an internet connection. This is extremely significant and completely discredits allegations of Russian hacking made by both Guccifer 2.0 and Crowdstrike.

<Kobe213>

Shh no more talking...only tears now....

<2>

Screen-Shot-2017-04-18-at-5.07.35-PM.jpg

giphy.gif

ZK682Aq.gif

Last edited:
23 MB/s is too fast, huh?

OK, if The Forensicator says.

v2bj8hbga09z.png

Looks like you cracked the case. You should forward this thread to robert mueller.

I remember some DNC staffer died mysteriously around that time. Can't remember the details.

Better check the Clinton body count.

Numerous inaccuracies and false assumptions spotted here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TopMindsOf..._right_wing_site_is_running_with_a_report_by/
There's a reason FOX and Hannity aren't already running this; not to mention the rest of the conservative MSM. It's over a week old. This isn't an accident.

Must be pretty desperate times to be resorting to these shenanigans. I wonder what could possibly be causing it?

The Forensicator? How do I know this isn't just some dude larping on the internet?

Numerous inaccuracies and false assumptions spotted here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TopMindsOf..._right_wing_site_is_running_with_a_report_by/
There's a reason FOX and Hannity aren't already running this; not to mention the rest of the conservative MSM. It's over a week old. This isn't an accident.

Must be pretty desperate times to be resorting to these shenanigans. I wonder what could possibly be causing it?

No inaccuracies or false assumptions pointed out in your link. Just a couple of reddit posters asserting that the conclusion is wrong. Perhaps there are inaccuracies and false assumptions regarding this study but your link doesn't point any of them out.

Whenever anyone, especially someone pushing the Russia narrative, posts a link but doesn't post any quotes from it you should immediately be skeptical.

I love the smell of desperation in the morning lmao.

No inaccuracies or false assumptions pointed out in your link. Just a couple of reddit posters asserting that the conclusion is wrong. Perhaps there are inaccuracies and false assumptions regarding this study but your link doesn't point any of them out.

Whenever anyone, especially someone pushing the Russia narrative, posts a link but doesn't post any quotes from it you should immediately be skeptical.
This monumental "break" in the hacking scandal has been out for 9 days, since July 11th; meanwhile Trump Jr.'s email scandal broke on July 8th.

<LikeReally5>

Despite that this has been out for 9 days, covered by all of the hard-right fake news websites like RT, Gateway Pundit, ZeroHedge, with all of Trump's 107m+ Twitter followers who are simultaneously eager fans of many of those news sources, and nobody bothered to tweet it at him?

We're expected to believe that this information that supposedly would torpedo the entire Russian scandal in a mighty single headline hasn't been exploited by the President in those 9 days when it could have sunk this entire scandal at such a critical time (attempted passage of the Senate health care bill) and cleared his son's name? Undeniable technical arguments that experts would easily validate for the mainstream?

Face it. The lie is too big. It's too desperate. That's the problem with obvious disinformation. It's painfully easy to spot if you exercise your ability to think critically.

This monumental "break" in the hacking scandal has been out for 9 days, since July 11th; meanwhile Trump Jr.'s email scandal broke on July 8th.

<LikeReally5>

Despite that this has been out for 9 days, covered by all of the hard-right fake news websites like RT, Gateway Pundit, ZeroHedge, with all of Trump's 107m+ Twitter followers eager fans of many of those, and nobody bothered to tweet it at him? We're expected to believe that this information that supposedly would torpedo the entire Russian scandal in a might single headline hasn't been exploited by the President in those 9 days when it could have sunk this entire scandal at such a critical time (attempted passage of the Senate health care bill)? Undeniable technical arguments that experts would easily validate for the mainstream?

Face it. The lie is too big. It's too desperate. That's the problem with obvious disinformation. It's painfully easy to spot if you exercise your ability to think critically.

I notice you are not denying or even addressing the study or presenting any arguments or sources to the contrary. All you are doing here is lamenting about how much you don't believe study based on...well nothing.

Anyways, I'm not claiming this will end or 'torpedo' anything as there is nothing in this world that can torpedo the Russian scandal for you guys. There is more than enough info out there already to sink the Russia scandal if you guys were using things like facts and logic. Instead this is entirely emotion driven.

But for those who do use facts and logic this is just yet another piece to add to the pile showing this whole thing to be BS.

Daily reminder that the FBI was never given access to the DNC servers themselves. They had "logs" provided to them by the DNC.

In what world is that considered proper investigating practice? "Hello, officer. My house was broken into and many things stolen. Why no, you can't see my house for yourself. But here are some fingerprints and hair samples I collected myself. Can you go arrest the perp now?"

I notice you are not denying or even addressing the study or presenting any arguments or sources to the contrary. All you are doing here is lamenting about how much you don't believe study based on...well nothing.

Anyways, I'm not claiming this will end or 'torpedo' anything as there is nothing in this world that can torpedo the Russian scandal for you guys. There is more than enough info out there already to sink the Russia scandal if you guys were using things like facts and logic. Instead this is entirely emotion driven.

But for those who do use facts and logic this is just yet another piece to add to the pile showing this whole thing to be BS.
I don't have to waste my time on more elaborate refutations.

My damage is done.

I still believe the whole Russian Trump crap is nonsense. But this seems like someone trolling, unless verified by multiple (semi credible) sources.

OK, I just read his wordpress.com blog and sorry I'm not a clinton bot but this is a clear case of actual fake news
the forensicator is probably a 4chan troll

It's interesting though, once you say it and push it through the various internet channels, some portion of those predisposed to believing it will hold this as fact forever.

There are still people on this forum who fully believe that George W Bush masturbated to completion in front of his dad as part of his education at Yale.

Back