Guaranteed UFC 221 picks

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Soon I'm going to start charging, but here are my FREE picks for UFC 221. Feel free to mix up at least 1 or 2 fights in your parlay as backups just in case the judges screw us over!

Yoel Romero (could go either way)
Curtis Blaydes (100%)
Cyril Asker (be careful of corrupt judges)
Li Jiangliang (highly likely but corrupt judges)
Saparbek safarov (careful of corrupt judges)
Damien brown (highly likely)
Rob Wilkinson (guy he's fighting is tough, could go either way)
Jussier Formiga (highly likely)

Last edited:
Brb tweeting this to Dana so they can scrap this card as someone already knows who will win

In on another classic thread. You're gonna go 0-5 again or in this case 0-8.

{<jordan}{<jordan}

Edit 1:

OOOOooooh he starts of 1-0. Then proceeds to lose the next 4. {<jordan}

Edit 2: 1-5.......<{Heymansnicker}>{<jordan}

Edit 3:
Curtis Blaydes (100%)

He...He got this one right......<30>....... 2-5.

Last edited:
Calm down TS and stop blaming the refs. Its fine if you are not good at picking fights.

Ypu managed to pick almost every fight wrong.

tenor.gif

You're at least 30% to be 100% correct on each pick

Soon I'm going to start charging, but here are my FREE picks for UFC 221. Feel free to mix up at least 1 or 2 fights in your parlay as backups just in case the judges screw us over!

Yoel Romero
Curtis Blaydes
Cyril Asker
Li Jiangliang
Saparbek safarov
Damien brown
Rob Wilkinson
Jussier Formiga

I mean are these stone cold locks? Airtight locks? Or just locks? I only pay for the best.

You've pretty much fucked this again TS. You know very little about teh MMA

Known wins:
Hirota def. Pearson
Volkanovski def. Kennedy
Tuivasa def. Asker
Hunt def. Blaydes
Rockhold def. Romero

Yoel Romero
Curtis Blaydes
Cyril Asker
Li Jiangliang
Saparbek safarov
Damien brown
Rob Wilkinson
Jussier Formiga
In all fairness, with the record the TS has in his previous picks, it would actually make sense to flip his picks

Yoel Romero
Curtis Blaydes
Cyril Asker
Li Jiangliang
Saparbek safarov
Damien brown
Rob Wilkinson
Jussier Formiga
Asker, Safarov, and Wilkinson are pretty big dogs. If 2/3 of those hit I'll give you props.

It will be a sad situation for Luke if he loses because there is no doubt in my mind that he would finish Whittaker. Now while Whittaker finished Romero before i doubt that he does it again. However Romero has every chance of beating Rockhold tomorrow. Justice would best be served with a Rockhold win so that he can establish an unquestioned title hold by beating Whittaker in his next fight.

Back