Guacamole for $1 Extra

The avocados at the specific orchard I mentioned are free to the general public, numbnuts.

What about the ones at the specific ones you lie about as potatoes in the self checkout line???? Numbnuts. You really are the filth of society lol.

I'd pay extra to keep that shit off anything I eat. Blows my mind people not only eat them things, but claim to like it.

Except the grocery store that’s taking a hit on its bottom line because of Kiwi avocado thieves.

I was being facetious. But wherever places have elected to replace paid employees with machines, there’s a risk stuff like this will happen.

I buy my avocados from countdown but i go to the self-checkout and select them as agria potatos. Its way cheaper to do it that way. But when it's in season I get the free avocados at the mangere stonefields orchard.
i don’t know if theft counts as a #lifehack

guac does make it better but charging for it is gay

To update this ongoing avocado crisis, Taco Bueno is making America great again with ZERO surcharge and no uptick in prices for the guacamole on their Big Frick'n Nachos.

Screenshot_20180920-080020_Gallery.jpg

Stay tuned for further developments....

We charged extra. Which isn't surprising. Avocados are expensive and go bad fast.

bruh they charge for refills on drinks in Germany, and don't even give you ice

also I blame Jason Mraz haha

I'm pretty sure his farm is who Chipotle gets their Avocados from

I have heard that the habit of restaurants charging extra for guacamole, whether it’s just a burrito shop, or a sit down restaurant that serves nachos or fajitas and the like, is a uniquely Canadian phenomenon. Is this true?

To my American Sherbros, if you ask for guacamole on your burrito at Chipotle (we don’t have Chipotlesin Canada) or ask for guacamole for your fajitas at Chilis (all of which I think went out of business in Canada last year) do you get charged an extra dollar for it?
Depends on where you go. Chipotle charges over $2 to put guacamole on something. But at Qdoba it's free. Unfortunately, there are no Qdoba's close to me. I usually go there when I'm visiting family.

Im in SoCal where the people are no strangers to avocados/guacamole. At a place like Subway or my local sandwich shop it is extra unless the specific sandwich includes it. At a restaurant like Claim Jumper or Olive Garden, there may be sandwiches or burgers that specifically come with avocado and others where it's extra. At taco shops, things like carne asada tacos, carne asada plates, and carne asada fries, generally avocado is included. Other items it might be an extra. At taco shops there is also a distinction between American guacamole which is cut with sour cream and Mexican guacamole which is the pure uncut stuff. Only one way to go obviously.
I fucking hate that sour cream in guacamole bullshit, or even worse, mayo.

I fucking hate that sour cream in guacamole bullshit, or even worse, mayo.

Yeah, me too. At some places I swear it's just sour cream mixed with guacamole powder, complete false advertisement.

Except the grocery store that’s taking a hit on its bottom line because of Kiwi avocado thieves.
Their bottom line will never take a hit from a loss of a few lousy avocados. Also it will be more than made up for seeing as they don't have to pay an extra 4-5 employees wages with the conception of the self checkout.

Their bottom line will never take a hit from a loss of a few lousy avocados. Also it will be more than made up for seeing as they don't have to pay an extra 4-5 employees wages with the conception of the self checkout.

“You see, by trying to save money on employee wages it opens the way for me to steal avocados by pretending they’re potatoes so I pay less for them. It all balances out in the end!”

The hero New Zealand deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

<{poor?}>

I'm just happy if I can find a Mexican fast food place at all. They can't even nickle and dime me... there's none nearby. <2>

Back