GTA Online discussion, v8: Return of the Frank. Find Dr. Dre's phone on Dec. 15th

Hello everyone. Merry Christmas.

For the holidays this season Rockstar is giving out some cool gifts under the tree.
https://socialclub.rockstargames.co...-Streiter-Snowfall-Plus-upcoming-Festive-Gift

For starters they released a new "sports" car, the SUV Benefactor Streiter.

93fb5ca5d800c813ff41d26dd2a3d3e4e51d1b83.jpg

Also, snow is back!! Better then ever!! You can now drive in the snow in stunt/transform races.

Lastly from the newswire..

Whether you’ve been naughty or nice this year, there are gifts aplenty for all in GTA Online. Keep an eye out for a sled-load of holiday gifts - including today's 5 free liveries for the Thruster, a celebratory Christmas Eve present plus a gratis Albany Hermes Muscle Car (and much more!) for logging in this Monday, Christmas Day Dec 25th.

maxresdefault.jpg

Plus they added all the old Festive surprise goodies from previous years like Horns, snowball fights, Xmas Trees, Firework launcher and a few new things to have fun with such as new Christmas suits, masks, lights in MOC/Avenger.

See you online!

You would think with a billion players one could find a game of team deathmatch.

There's a mass banning campaign going on at the moment and a lot of clean players are supposedly getting fucked by it,

So I started playing GTA V again. Forgot some of the controls lol. Have no idea what all the new stuff is or buying property, foreclosures, etc.

Does anyone have any cash they don't need anymore? I'd be much obliged.

XBox GT: Grassshoppa

Not sure if anyone reads this thread or even still plays GTAV, but what's the best business to buy in online mode that requires the least maintenance/effort?

Wow. So I need $1M to buy an office and either $1.5M or $2.735M for a vehicle warehouse.

$2.5M. Wow.

They are no help. I have gotten my account hacked by a Russian hacker 3 times in the last year. He added me to like 40 crews, made a new character, and changed my username. Each time, I had to trial and error a solution, because Rockstar was so bumfuckingly stupid. The best advice they had was to change my password. I told them I did, and preferred them fixing their system to begin with. No reply........
bumfuckingly stupid?

<mma4>
I like that

What do you think of this new DLC coming out @Hyperglide

Really excited for it. It's nice to get away from a DLC not centered around military like gunrunning or smugglers run. The Packer custom has me worried it's gonna be more of the same though.

At least it looks like they "fixed" the Jester Classic.

Thoughts on the after hours update ?
@Hyperglide
Honestly it kind of sucks. The drip feed is ridiculous. They are drip feeding the other 3 DJs, Dixon, The Black Madonna and Tale of Us. Solomun is the shit though.

The drip feed doesn't stop there, they are locking content behind a new MOC vehicle called the Terrobyte too which is BS.

The Nightclubs are cool not going to lie and I do like how inexpensive they are, but as a money maker they are terrible. The worst business yet.

Just take a look at these.

I mean 60 REAL LIFE hours to get back 1.69 million? Wtf?? It's nice that it's completely passive money and no grinding is involved, but the payouts are lame as hell.

Haven't really dove in myself, as I barely played it Tuesday. I just set up my club and logged off.

Overall, I am still reviewing it, but from what I have played and what I have seen researched by other YouTubers it is a 5/10. Not the worst update, but extremely underwhelming.

Honestly it kind of sucks. The drip feed is ridiculous. They are drip feeding the other 3 DJs, Dixon, The Black Madonna and Tale of Us. Solomun is the shit though.

The drip feed doesn't stop there, they are locking content behind a new MOC vehicle called the Terrobyte too which is BS.

The Nightclubs are cool not going to lie and I do like how inexpensive they are, but as a money maker they are terrible. The worst business yet.

I mean 60 REAL LIFE hours to get back 1.69 million? Wtf?? It's nice that it's completely passive money and no grinding is involved, but the payouts are lame as hell.

Haven't really dove in myself, as I barely played it Tuesday. I just set up my club and logged off.

Overall, I am still reviewing it, but from what I have played and what I have seen researched by other YouTubers it is a 5/10. Not the worst update, but extremely underwhelming.

If it's passive it might be ok for someone like me then that logs in every month for a night and that's it.

If it's passive it might be ok for someone like me then that logs in every month for a night and that's it.
But it takes hoouurs to make any money off of it and you need to own previous business opportunites to even get that little nugget.

The in game daily cash from the club itself is only 10k money too. Which basically just offsets the cost of your daily upkeep.

Last edited:
But it takes hoouurs to make any money off of it and you need to own previous business opportunites to even get that little nugget.

The in game daily cash from the club itself is only 10k money too. Which basically just offsets the cost of your daily upkeep.
Goddamnit.

I wish the solo public session glitch still worked.

They dripfeeding old cars you can already find on the street like chariot hearse

Is that second treasure hunt (tomahawk) for RDR2 available yet in GTAO?

Back