GTA Online discussion, v8: Return of the Frank. Find Dr. Dre's phone on Dec. 15th

Hyperglide

Tell Apathy
@Gold
Reaction score
Old thread found here...

Wow this new DLC looks amazing!!!

Last edited:
76c.jpg

My body is beyond ready..

We need to get a sherdog crew going again or join my MOON crew. Who wants to grind some heists or mission s or whatever this weekend? I need some dough .

Should be fun

So what's the deal with selling high end cars again? I want to unload some of them and tried with a couple but it wouldn't let me.

I heard that if the cars were bought pre-modded money they might not let you sell them... or if the car is worth more than $50,000.

WTF

Another montage coming soon lmao got some good ones.

We need to get a sherdog crew going again or join my MOON crew. Who wants to grind some heists or mission s or whatever this weekend? I need some dough .
Send me an invite. I'm in the Fast and Furious crew now (ZOOM) but no one is ever on from it.

Last edited:
Selling the cars pre modded money patch must the be the issue cause I sold a couple cars I bought recently no problem..

Then bought the new Debawchee Seven-70. Dope ride.

Selling the cars pre modded money patch must the be the issue cause I sold a couple cars I bought recently no problem..

Then bought the new Debawchee Seven-70. Dope ride.

Ya i think they did that to prevent dupers from selling Adder bonds.

I think i will for sure play the races from this dlc. Good thing I'm saving up money to pimp out those nice lookings cars.

So what's the deal with selling high end cars again? I want to unload some of them and tried with a couple but it wouldn't let me.

I heard that if the cars were bought pre-modded money they might not let you sell them... or if the car is worth more than $50,000.

WTF
Yeah, like in 2013/2014, people were spawning in billions and handing them out so people just bought all the cars and then when they patched it and removed everyone's $, you couldn't sell your car.

I got past it though by sending in one of them tickets on Rockstar support saying

I worked hard and all my money is legit, blah blah blah blah blah blah and I cant sell my car and I should be able too, and some more blah blah blah and an essay saying how they are ripping me off

then after one auto reply, I sent the same thing again

And they gifted me 800K

I said I'd get rid of the car once they gave me the money, obviously I didn't and kept the money and car so you can try it, did it twice too.

I think i will for sure play the races from this dlc. Good thing I'm saving up money to pimp out those nice lookings cars.
Same here. Been grinding heists and almost got the another perspective challenge done.

Currently have 3.3 mill stashed.

It's crazy how expensive they make shit online now

I am pissed they didn't add a 6th garage. Between stunned cunts and FAFF you would think it logical to add a 6th. So many new cars released.

Also, I am not to upset about the prices. But those premium races look like straight bullshit.

I'd be down this upcoming weekend.

Got the Pisswasser Dominator, Brioso, and Tropos last night . Love every car thus far especially that Tropos.

Last edited:
Back