GTA Online discussion, v8: Return of the Frank. Find Dr. Dre's phone on Dec. 15th

That is a huge stretch letting gamers find their way without any help. That would get incredibly frustrating. No better way to get your playerbase to quit then annoying them.

About auto-aim. This keeps coming up not sure why it's still not common knowledge but you can disable AA and go to Free Aim in both SP and MP. @Thrawn33 got hooked on FA when he played with me not to long ago.

Using bigger mag guns like the Combat MG is incredibly useful though, so agreed on that. Or the tried and true Minigun.

I should edit my previous post, I meant NO Auto-aim at all, or at least no precise shooting in Auto-aim unless you have a very good upgraded (modded barrel etc..) weapon. And bam, Rockstar has a weapon customization that actually makes a difference.

And just like that....unstickied.

I'll probably still play, since I'm just getting into I/E and it's some bro-time with my buddy who's out of state.

And just like that....unstickied.

I'll probably still play, since I'm just getting into I/E and it's some bro-time with my buddy who's out of state.

Honestly this thread is pretty inactive and it's a 4 year old game. There are games like Wildlands, Horizon Zero Dawn, For Honor, Zelda BotW and Mass Effect Andromeda all either out or out very shortly and will probably have some of those stickied. GTA Online thread was way overdue for being unpinned and I don't see R* doing any more major updates.

You should check out GTAForums bro. Still a big userbase and highly active forum if you want discussion or updates.

Honestly this thread is pretty inactive and it's a 4 year old game. There are games like Wildlands, Horizon Zero Dawn, For Honor, Zelda BotW and Mass Effect Andromeda all either out or out very shortly and will probably have some of those stickied. GTA Online thread was way overdue for being unpinned and I don't see R* doing any more major updates.

You should check out GTAForums bro. Still a big userbase and highly active forum if you want discussion or updates.

Reddit has been good to me. Catch you on the next big online slaughterfest.

Had GTA V for ages and never tried the online part before. Thinking of getting into it but i hear a lot about people being unfairly banned by some nazi-ish anti cheat system. Apparently things like anti-virus software, MSI Afterburner overlays and CCleaner can trigger false positives and get you banned, plus Rockstar refuses to review bans. Also, hackers supposedly throw hacked money at people to get them unfairly banned and Rockstar turns a blind eye to this.

Just wondering what other players experience of this has been and are there ways to keep your account out of trouble when playing online. Would hate to get into this and lose progress because of an over zealous anti-cheat system and shitty policy.

Had GTA V for ages and never tried the online part before. Thinking of getting into it but i hear a lot about people being unfairly banned by some nazi-ish anti cheat system. Apparently things like anti-virus software, MSI Afterburner overlays and CCleaner can trigger false positives and get you banned, plus Rockstar refuses to review bans. Also, hackers supposedly throw hacked money at people to get them unfairly banned and Rockstar turns a blind eye to this.

Just wondering what other players experience of this has been and are there ways to keep your account out of trouble when playing online. Would hate to get into this and lose progress because of an over zealous anti-cheat system and shitty policy.

Don't play on PC and you should be fine. If players are throwing money around just leave the session.

Don't play on PC and you should be fine. If players are throwing money around just leave the session.
Sadly, i do play on PC.

Is this an issue that plagues PC gamers more than console gamers?

Sadly, i do play on PC.

Is this an issue that plagues PC gamers more than console gamers?

More hackers and exploiters on there and mod central. Rockstar doesn't moderate as heavily and I heard PS3 and 360 versions are even worse. They do lots of banwaves and moderate heavily on PS4 and XBONE though.

If you have friends on PC just set up a friend or invite only session.

Need more monies.

Took all that stuff we got the other night @Hyperglide and started trying to run some MC businesses

Anyway I could get some help from guys to deliver shit for a business? Don't trust public fucks

So, logging in today.. one of those loading screen card things shows up... $500,000 added to my account it claims...

Get into online.... $500,000 indeed has been added.

Whatever that next update is.... the shit in it will be expensive as fuck....

Double XP and RP is stunt races.... bbbbooooo... was hoping for contact missions so I could just grind

I am thankful for what we got the last few weeks. Rockstar has been generous.
Oh no doubt.

I just hate dealing with randos in public lobbies in games like this. You'll always get some puto that isn't trying to race but just wants to PIT maneuver everyone.

Oh no doubt.

I just hate dealing with randos in public lobbies in games like this. You'll always get some puto that isn't trying to race but just wants to PIT maneuver everyone.

Non contact races exist bruh.

Back