GTA Online discussion, v8: Return of the Frank. Find Dr. Dre's phone on Dec. 15th

Gamer tag?
My Xbox Live is Thrawn333.

Anyone ever join one of those peaceful CEO type crews? I'm thinking of it to build my bankroll.

Add me... Hyperglide.

Not sure what you are talking about. I get solo public sessions all the time I know a trick and it doesn't involve messing with your NAT settings, router, or lag switch.

RIP Pac Standard Kuruma... Cockstar finally patched it. You can't access your garage at all, and have to use bikes or cars off the road.

The finale glitch doesn't work either apparently.

Broughy is redoing his fastest vehicles series. Starting with the biggest road class in the game. Motorcycles...

Hey guys.
So I've been finishing up another play through of the Story mode and I'm still seeing new parts of the game. Cinema and actual game play. It's such a wicked fucking game.
Anyways, After choosing to steal the money drop in the Epsilon mission instead of taking it to the chopper, I noticed my phone had a new icon. It was a checklist. I'd never seen it before, in all the years I've been playing this game. (It's gone after loading a the game again.) Any one come across this before? All it was, was a list of how many missions there are, and a list of how many Ive already completed. How sweet would it be, if Rockstar added the IFruit App to the in game phone. It's basically what the new app was, just next to no information. The app was Fun to come across none the less.
Also, I now own a sweet custom "Obey, Tailgater" in Brother Blue. With personalised plates that read "K1FFLOM". OH, and I also stole a cool 21 million.
This game is my favorite game of all time.
An incredible open world, and seemingly, never ending story mixed with an online, multi-player that without question, has something new, for everyone, all the time.

Hey guys.
So I've been finishing up another play through of the Story mode and I'm still seeing new parts of the game. Cinema and actual game play. It's such a wicked fucking game.
Anyways, After choosing to steal the money drop in the Epsilon mission instead of taking it to the chopper, I noticed my phone had a new icon. It was a checklist. I'd never seen it before, in all the years I've been playing this game. (It's gone after loading a the game again.) Any one come across this before? All it was, was a list of how many missions there are, and a list of how many Ive already completed. How sweet would it be, if Rockstar added the IFruit App to the in game phone. It's basically what the new app was, just next to no information. The app was Fun to come across none the less.
Also, I now own a sweet custom "Obey, Tailgater" in Brother Blue. With personalised plates that read "K1FFLOM". OH, and I also stole a cool 21 million.
This game is my favorite game of all time.
An incredible open world, and seemingly, never ending story mixed with an online, multi-player that without question, has something new, for everyone, all the time.

Glad you like it, this thread is for online though.

Add me... Hyperglide.

Not sure what you are talking about. I get solo public sessions all the time I know a trick and it doesn't involve messing with your NAT settings, router, or lag switch.

Added you, just got back into town and online last night. Started helping my bro get back into the game and loving the 2x MC payouts.

Added you, just got back into town and online last night. Started helping my bro get back into the game and loving the 2x MC payouts.

Saw you online last night but was playing Division with my squad.

This game's a lot of fun, granted I'm not the best at it but I have a blast just messing with people in game.

That's a shame about the Standard Pac glitch getting killed... I know so many of my buddies that were pissed off! A fair few also though it was similar to a cheat though, so I guess there's two sides.

This sale has ended now but there is a new one in place. Should this be unstickied?

Last edited:
I haven't played this game in months but after hearing they patched the Pacific standard glitch I'm uninstalling. It's been a good ride but I'm officially over GTA online.

I haven't played this game in months but after hearing they patched the Pacific standard glitch I'm uninstalling. It's been a good ride but I'm officially over GTA online.

Ya it sucks i havent played in a couple of weeks I am pretty pissed at C*. There is a new method with a helicopter now though so its not that bad. I just got bored of GTA V. Heists aren't the main way to make $$ now anyways. I just do Import/Export work now. Easier to do then getting a heist set up and you can do it solo.

Buzzard was 25% off, so worked to get it today for VIP work (got a modded bounty back in the day....why didn't I buy then?)

Next buy is an I/E Garage, hope I can pull 1.1 mil while the warehouse is on sale........

I need to come with 350 to snag a office the cheapest one is 500 with this week's sale

Buzzard was 25% off, so worked to get it today for VIP work (got a modded bounty back in the day....why didn't I buy then?)

Next buy is an I/E Garage, hope I can pull 1.1 mil while the warehouse is on sale........

Buzzard rules, picked that up myself in the sale :D Shame you can't spawn vehicles like this by using cheats in GTA Online... would be so much easier (and I guess sales of Shark Cards would be non-existent though)

Last edited:
They patched it after all this time?
Cunts.
Still trying to sell their shark cards

Going with the bike is easy enough anyway
Don't think I've done a heist since 2015

Back