GTA Online discussion, v8: Return of the Frank. Find Dr. Dre's phone on Dec. 15th

Annoying IMO.

It's just what they do. I haven't done a sale yet in Gunrunning. Not sure if it's even worth it now.

I do like that you have to research upgrades though. Cool feature.

Looks like C* are gonna drip feed us new vehicles over the coming weeks too. New super cars and sports classic coming.

It's just what they do. I haven't done a sale yet in Gunrunning. Not sure if it's even worth it now.

I do like that you have to research upgrades though. Cool feature.

Looks like C* are gonna drip feed us new vehicles over the coming weeks too. New super cars and sports classic coming.
Yeah but how do I afford that shit if I can't sell my products without some 12 year old with mommy's CC in his Harrier blowing me up?

Yeah but how do I afford that shit if I can't sell my products without some 12 year old with mommy's CC in his Harrier blowing me up?

Hope to get lucky that you get a good match? I got nothing.

Ok, has anyone had this happen to them? And what could the implications be?

I was like a level 32 or something. I had never done any big heists or anything. I barely scratched enough to buy one of the premium penthouses. My cousin and I were playing a few weeks ago, and someone in our lobby apparently hacked something, because everyone in the lobby started getting money 50,000 at a time. My cousin and I had like 170 million a piece after awhile. I started an MC and Corporation, got all the premium businesses for the MC, bikes, cars and a bunch of crap.

Today I log on after a week or so, and all that money is gone, my balance is at 0 in bank and on hand, but all the crap I bought is still there.

Has anyone had this happen, and are you risking a ban somehow, even though you did nothing?

Awww yeah free $250k

Can you sell your drug warehouses? I want get rid of that shit

Nah. You can shut them down though so they don't cost you money. If you want them to start making money again you have to do the set up again. Similar to if you get raided and fail to recover your product or staff. You will also lose all product if you shut your business down so best to sell first.

Ok, has anyone had this happen to them? And what could the implications be?

I was like a level 32 or something. I had never done any big heists or anything. I barely scratched enough to buy one of the premium penthouses. My cousin and I were playing a few weeks ago, and someone in our lobby apparently hacked something, because everyone in the lobby started getting money 50,000 at a time. My cousin and I had like 170 million a piece after awhile. I started an MC and Corporation, got all the premium businesses for the MC, bikes, cars and a bunch of crap.

Today I log on after a week or so, and all that money is gone, my balance is at 0 in bank and on hand, but all the crap I bought is still there.

Has anyone had this happen, and are you risking a ban somehow, even though you did nothing?

Can't really help you.

I suggest you contact Rockstar support.

Can't really help you.

I suggest you contact Rockstar support.

They are no help. I have gotten my account hacked by a Russian hacker 3 times in the last year. He added me to like 40 crews, made a new character, and changed my username. Each time, I had to trial and error a solution, because Rockstar was so bumfuckingly stupid. The best advice they had was to change my password. I told them I did, and preferred them fixing their system to begin with. No reply........

@Hogey gtfih. You wanna play or not? Also, wtf happened to @TeTe and @Gregolian. You guys gotta get in on this.

New vehicles are coming..

Unfortunately with the patching out of solo public matches earning money is a cunt again. Unless we just run Pacific Standard constantly (and hopefully they dont patch the beer method) is the only viable way to make cash now.

Believe me I want to buy like the FMG and the in game version of the Huyra but fuck the children with their mom and dad's CCs and shark cards.

Unfortunately with the patching out of solo public matches earning money is a cunt again. Unless we just run Pacific Standard constantly (and hopefully they dont patch the beer method) is the only viable way to make cash now.

Believe me I want to buy like the FMG and the in game version of the Huyra but fuck the children with their mom and dad's CCs and shark cards.

It's not that hard to get near empty sessions. Most ppl are cool in there too. Really don't see a lot of jet griefers either thanks to all the armored vehicles and explosive sniper rounds.

They are no help. I have gotten my account hacked by a Russian hacker 3 times in the last year. He added me to like 40 crews, made a new character, and changed my username. Each time, I had to trial and error a solution, because Rockstar was so bumfuckingly stupid. The best advice they had was to change my password. I told them I did, and preferred them fixing their system to begin with. No reply........

They don't seem to care about PC gamers. Most of us here are on console and other than lag switchers, god moders and modded accounts, you don't see shit like illegitmate players on console anymore. Other then the billionaire days back in holiday 2013 that's the only time I can remember players adding money to players accounts with outside hacks.

They don't seem to care about PC gamers. Most of us here are on console and other than lag switchers, god moders and modded accounts, you don't see shit like illegitmate players on console anymore. Other then the billionaire days back in holiday 2013 that's the only time I can remember players adding money to players accounts with outside hacks.

I've lost a lot of respect for Rockstar. They whole coy way they acted to pc players for the like 19th months before they released on pc. Now, all they seem to care about is selling shark cards. Game has been out for nearly 4 years, and we are never going to get the single player dlc they promised.

It's not that hard to get near empty sessions. Most ppl are cool in there too. Really don't see a lot of jet griefers either thanks to all the armored vehicles and explosive sniper rounds.
Will look into it more.

Will look into it more.

Since the patch to the single-race-playlist method (public solo glitch,) a lot of players are 1. deliberately lagging their connections via network settings, 2. getting booted to public solos, 3. inviting their friends, 4. launching a burner freemode mission (MC missions) which typically lags all joins out, 5. re-inviting via whoever is left in, 6. grinding sales before the lobby fills, repeat

someone is going to figure out Creator mode solo publics for the newest version too, so I wouldn't worry about freemode sales being nerfed just yet

What the hell? I was playing GTA directors mode and tried to jump this one fool but he fooled me good with his godlike head movement

This guy is annoying AF but can confirm this glitch works.

This guy is annoying AF but can confirm this glitch works.

Time to try this at some point I suppose.

Saw an ad for a new DLC called Smuggler's Run. Looks like gunrunning/CEO type stuff just with planes.

Back