GTA Online discussion, v8: Return of the Frank. Find Dr. Dre's phone on Dec. 15th

Some cunt hacker just added 10 million to my account. I logged out and submitted a ticket explaining what happened and hopefully they'll just take the money out rather than banning me for something somebody else did.

Does sticking to solo sessions stop hackers from getting to you?

Some cunt hacker just added 10 million to my account. I logged out and submitted a ticket explaining what happened and hopefully they'll just take the money out rather than banning me for something somebody else did.

That sucks. PC Master race lool.. if you do a public solo you should be fine until randoms start joining. Or you could just do a solo but then you can't do CEO, Vehicle boosting or MC business work.

I fucking love GTA
I had it on Xbox one and my account 'smokedtabasco' had literally billions and all the cars apartments and everything

But I sold all my consoles and changes to ps4 and got nostalgic
Bought it back and aw man does it make me cry all the new stuff and I feel like I was once dan blizerian and now I'm a hobo on the streets

Are all the money and RP glitches long gone now guys?

Lol

Someone did that but like 1 billion to me

I put a ticket in just to be on the safe side but still ended up buying every single thing in the game (2013 Christmas time so not much at that time anyway)
and then when they removed all the cash
I messaged them again saying I cant sell my cars and I bought all with legit money (a lie) and they paid me the price of the car

I need some hacked money though, not got anything now.
None of the new cars/houses

Went from GTA poor ($20k in the account) to half a million in 2 deliveries... 1 each from the cocaine lockup and forgery office.

I need the meth lab so I can shut down the forgery office.

Got a response.

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

We understand that you have received GTA$10,000,000 from another player. We suggest you not to worry and keep playing. Also, we would like to inform you that, To keep the gameplay environment as fair as possible for legitimate players, we routinely do sweeps to ban cheaters and to reverse any illegitimate transactions. An example of this can be found in this support article: https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/230632668.

These sweeps are based on examination of suspicious gameplay statistics and manually-reviewed evidence submitted by the Community. If you have not engaged in any cheating, you do not need to worry about getting suspended or banned. However, we may remove the illegitimately gained funds during one of our sweeps.

So, should i just carry on playing as normal or should i avoid the hacked cash i was given and only spend from my bank account?

When you go to sell product from a biker or CEO business is there a way to tell what your delivery method will be so i can avoid the slow as fuck garbage truck and UPS truck ones for biker stuff?

They fucked up the Mallard. That shit is so touchy now that it's impossible to fly. I used to use it for the fly under the bridge challenge. Now, I have to fly the shitty Cessna or a helicopter.

I went with a suggestion i read elsewhere and created a second character to transfer the money to. I gave them every penny just to be on the safe side. Hopefully, this won't be seen as some way of "funneling" illegitimate cash.

This way, i can't make any mistakes in spending hacked money. Why people have to go to these lengths to avoid being banned for something they haven't done is beyond me. Rockstar really suck dick in many ways.

New Gunrunning DLC coming as predicted. Looks dope.. set to release in June.

More
https://www.rockstargames.com/newsw...Details-and-Screens-for-GTA-Online-Gunrunning

c302ac9d4bc734059ef2c05690e9b85b835fd97f.jpg

6c1c2d14070879bbe02fc487f8e0af78660d239c.jpg

baa67f0a70e08f7bccbfaff8ccb03aec42a011db.jpg

3b8ade01009945e2a56b6ca8c0905a248fe49ac2.jpg

When you go to sell product from a biker or CEO business is there a way to tell what your delivery method will be so i can avoid the slow as fuck garbage truck and UPS truck ones for biker stuff?

No, unfortunately not, it's all random. The Brutes are just the worst. You are better off to sell 1 bars of product solo. Doing a full product solo is a nightmare.

I went with a suggestion i read elsewhere and created a second character to transfer the money to. I gave them every penny just to be on the safe side. Hopefully, this won't be seen as some way of "funneling" illegitimate cash.

This way, i can't make any mistakes in spending hacked money. Why people have to go to these lengths to avoid being banned for something they haven't done is beyond me. Rockstar really suck dick in many ways.

Your bank account money is shared across your entire account and all characters. I don't know where you got your info but they are wrong. If you do a withdrawal on your 2nd character and leave it on them as cash that works though.

Your bank account money is shared across your entire account and all characters. I don't know where you got your info but they are wrong. If you do a withdrawal on your 2nd character and leave it on them as cash that works though.
Yeah, man. That's what i did. So i can't touch it on my main character.

No, unfortunately not, it's all random. The Brutes are just the worst. You are better off to sell 1 bars of product solo. Doing a full product solo is a nightmare.
I've somehow lucked out in that it's plane/helicopters or a massive delivery truck when I sell and entire full bar instead of just one part.

Five minutes in public session and a modder gave me 3 million in "bodyguard pay" as the pop up message said.

smfh

Gonna have to grind P.S.H. again. @Gregolian and @TeTe you down?? This update is gonna be expensive.
I'm down tonight.

I'll probably be on nearly right after I get home tonight and am going to try and get some of my MC shit sold off.

As a head's up:
18698268_10155230662815097_6631448845525030202_n.jpg

Last edited:
Outside of the Insurgent none of those vehicle interest me.

I'm down tonight.

I'll probably be on nearly right after I get home tonight and am going to try and get some of my MC shit sold off.

As a head's up:
18698268_10155230662815097_6631448845525030202_n.jpg

Shit got stuck on Magic Duels my bad.

Shit got stuck on Magic Duels my bad.
I'll be around all weekend. Been running coke and fake documents anyways. Got two fancy things to sell in my CEO Warehouse too so I am sitting pretty

Will probably sell a coke shipment here for a cool half mil then jump over to the CEO warehouse. I know the RTI isn't as evident as the biker stuff is given I have to buy the crates but the deliveries are usually easier. At least IMO.

Back