GTA Online discussion, v8: Return of the Frank. Find Dr. Dre's phone on Dec. 15th

I love the special vehicles missions and doing the armored car glitch on P.S.H

That weapon and armor built Tamp has a spot waiting for it next to my Duke...

@TeTe, @Hyperglide ....

Have 1.2 million.... is it a better investment to get the $750k meth lab and then dump cash into that to try and turn a profit or keep grinding and grab a cheap Vehicle export warehouse?

@TeTe, @Hyperglide ....

Have 1.2 million.... is it a better investment to get the $750k meth lab and then dump cash into that to try and turn a profit or keep grinding and grab a cheap Vehicle export warehouse?

Vehicle Warehouse IMHO. The only upkeep cost is the repairs for the vehicles.

Cocaine requires a lot of micro management, it costs money every day and it's more of a pain to restock.

Vehicle Warehouse IMHO. The only upkeep cost is the repairs for the vehicles.

Cocaine requires a lot of micro management, it costs money every day and it's more of a pain to restock.
I'm running small package warehouse, cocaine, documents, and soon the vehicles I guess.

I hate how the more money you have the more cluttered your office gets with loose cash. I don't mind the stacks or rolls but my the loose bills is driving me fucking nuts.

I get what Rockstar is trying to represent... kinda... just I wish you could choose to have neat stacks of it, in a bunch of briefcases, or in those rubberbanded rolls.

Awww yeah free $250k

Can you sell your drug warehouses? I want get rid of that shit

At least in the FB comments they all seem to believe it's going to be about 20million to even buy a bunker. If so, I get that in the game world and everything this all makes sense but that price point is ridiculous IMO.

At least in the FB comments they all seem to believe it's going to be about 20million to even buy a bunker. If so, I get that in the game world and everything this all makes sense but that price point is ridiculous IMO.

What do general people know?? They thought the stilt houses were going to be expensive and the Yachts were going to be 20 million.

I doubt they are over 8 figures.

Last edited:
https://www.reddit.com/r/gtaonline/comments/6gyslm/some_of_the_new_prices_for_vehicles_bunkers/

Bunkers start at $1.165 million in Paletto and move on up in price.

I learned my lesson from Bikers/VIP stuff, get the cheapest one and don't customize it.

The most expensive bunker is $2.3 million.

And thank fuck for that as I had been running special cargo and had upgraded a biker business and was only sitting on $300k last night and was down to near $190k when I sold off everything I had in my two warehouses and 2 businesses. I should sell a car or two just to be safe before buying the cheapest bunker available.

EDIT:
OOOOOOOOOO
New Safe Spaces (similar to Offices, Clubhouses, Apartments, and Yacht interiors):
  • Bunkers, purchasable through the Maze Bank Foreclosures site: $1,165,00 - $2,375,000 (options include: 2 bunker styles, $215,000 - $290,000; personal quarters, $265,000; shooting range, $740,000; gun locker, $175,000; and transportation, $85,000 - $120,000)
  • Mobile Operation Centre, purchasable through the Warstock site (you must own a Bunker before you can get an MOC): $1,225,000 - $1,400,000 (options include: command centre, $320,000; weapon workshop, $245,000; personal vehicle storage, $195,000; and interior colour, $115,000)
Gun upgrades - requires the Mobile Operations Centre. The Pistal, SMG, Assault Rifle, Carbine Rifle, Combat MG, and Heavy Sniper can all be upgraded to the Mk. II versions, with overall better stats. This opens them up to unique upgrade options:
  • A selection of different scopes for each Mk II weapon, including Night Vision and Thermal Vision scopes for the Heavy Sniper Mk II
  • Heavy Barrels
  • Muzzle Breaks and Compensators
  • Tracer Rounds
  • Incendiary Rounds
  • Hollow Point Rounds
  • Armor Piercing Rounds
  • Full Metal Jacket Rounds
  • Explosive Rounds
Position
Gunrunning is a bit unique in the way that it works, in reference to the leader. Similar to CEO and MC President positions, you require a base to participate in the gunrunning business-- your Bunker, just like you have to own an office to participate in CEO work, and own a clubhouse to be a President. However, you don't get a specific position for Gunrunning, you have to register as a CEO or President. That's right, this isn't an extension on the Bikers or Finance and Felony updates, and it's not a standalone; CEOs and Presidents are the ones who run the Gunrunning business.
While this does mean you have to buy a clubhouse or an office before you can do much of anything with your Bunker and/or MOC, it also means you get access to CEO or MC perks. If you do Gunrunning as an MC, this gives you the ability to run with 7 other members, giving you power in numbers. However, if you do Gunrunning as an Organization, this means you'll only be able to have 3 other people with you, but you'll have access to powerful abilities and tools, including Ghost Organization, Bullshark Testosterone drops, and CEO vehicles, among others.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gtaonline/comments/6gybp5/gunrunning_faq/

Last edited:
What I'm seeing on Reddit it seems like this could be a bit of a money sink initially with dumping supplies into nothing but research (at the suggestion of the guy that started the Reddit thread) but could be very lucrative as you can be say a biker and run a bunch of supply missions and then swap back and forth between your biker businesses and gunrunning bunker.

Just one guy's opinion obviously but still

I hate the cadence this guy uses while speaking, it's just jarring and weird but it's pretty obvious that English is his second language so it's not a huge deal. Like, when he says "shark cards" it sounds like he's saying "shar car"

On another topic I know it's dumb as fuck to spend money on this sorta thing but I want a second garage in my CEO office and get a Vapid FMJ simply because I want the brand new modern Ford GT.

Gggrrrr

I THINK they may have removed the "private public lobby" glitch.

Back