GTA Online discussion, v8: Return of the Frank. Find Dr. Dre's phone on Dec. 15th

They need to drop the single player DLC already. Picture them including the "true" ending, Michael and his family taking a plane to none other than Vice City, segueing into the next GTA and Michael being one of the people the next set of protagonists do jobs for. Would kick ass.

Anyway I could get some help from guys to deliver shit for a business? Don't trust public fucks

yo dawg, i heard you wanted a solo public session so we put a public solo on your public sessions:

make a playlist

add 1 race with a short lap ('criminal damages' is popular)

call your playlist something stupid

anytime you want to make one, play your playlist single race 1 lap (its fastest). You can race solo or with anyone you want to join your solo public, they just have to copy your final steps (players do this because if you game invite buddies in, it tends to increase rando joins)

MOST IMPORTANTLY:

when you finish, hit like/dislike it doesn't matter

you'll see a final end-playlist screen with the option x to restart, a to continue --

everyone hit x, wait a few seconds, then hit a. The screen should show your vote to restart change to 'continue'

wait for the playlist to re-open the race lobby settings for inviting friends, then back out with b

it will dump you in a public lobby by yourself.

stock/sell product until randos join, then repeat

works for xbox 1, i'd wager it works on most

Last edited:
They need to drop the single player DLC already. Picture them including the "true" ending, Michael and his family taking a plane to none other than Vice City, segueing into the next GTA and Michael being one of the people the next set of protagonists do jobs for. Would kick ass.
I'd be pretty annoyed if they came out with another DLC.

Get on with GTA 6 now... it's been 4 years, They announced GTA V after 4 years of IV being out.
And GTA V was a huge disappointment, big fan of the series, but this game was only catered to the bandwagon jumpers... bad sports, easy missions/skippable missions.

To make V better for us users right now, remove bad sport, and forget about the game $$$$$$$, let us have everything.

Oh no doubt.

I just hate dealing with randos in public lobbies in games like this. You'll always get some puto that isn't trying to race but just wants to PIT maneuver everyone.

Sorry, it's just more fun.

Best was in IV, where you'd get out of your vehicle, get a truck, block the road, and keep killing everyone when come to you, you'd make x100 of whoever came first depending on how the lobby was.

I recall the original plan was to continue the trio's story a little but then i think that whole single player DLC plan was scrapped in the end due to the profitability of the online stuff.

yo dawg, i heard you wanted a solo public session so we put a public solo on your public sessions:

make a playlist

anytime you want to make one, play your playlist single race 1 lap (its fastest). You can race solo or with anyone you want to join your solo public, they just have to copy your final steps (players do this because if you game invite buddies in, it tends to increase rando joins)

MOST IMPORTANTLY:

you'll see a final end-playlist screen with the option x to restart, a to continue --

everyone hit x, wait a few seconds, then hit a. The screen should show your vote to restart change to 'continue'

wait for the playlist to re-open the race lobby settings for inviting friends, then back out with b

Will try this tonight.

make a playlist

MOST IMPORTANTLY:

Thank you for this... made me a decent chunk of cash after losing a fair bit of capital to buy the two warehouses.

Comparing the small CEO warehouse to the cheap document forging business.... biker shit doesn't pay out at all

Man I was shedding the map a couple days ago. First time playing in a while and i was on fire. Probably drove over 20 guys in my car.

Comparing the small CEO warehouse to the cheap document forging business.... biker shit doesn't pay out at all

CEO shit sucks. Costs money, is boring and if your stuff gets blown up you are out of those supplies.

Also, coke and meth labs pay awesome.

CEO shit sucks. Costs money, is boring and if your stuff gets blown up you are out of those supplies.

Also, coke and meth labs pay awesome.
Running solo in pubs so so far the only issue I have encountered is the one where my supplies are in a goddamn boat as I don't own a Buzzard currently.

Running solo in pubs so so far the only issue I have encountered is the one where my supplies are in a goddamn boat as I don't own a Buzzard currently.

It takes forever to fill up the warehouses I only ever filled my large up once. The pay is nice but when you remember you spent a bunch to fill it up...

The other nice thing about bike mc businesses is that your workers work when doing any other activity. So, steal some supplies then do a heist or w/e. Come back and it's full.

Last edited:
This is quite fun. A bit out of my depth in some missions, but i'm getting the hang of it.

My car looks like the one from Knight Rider.

Nice to see some fresh blood in here still playing the GOAT game.

It takes forever to fill up the warehouses I only ever filled my large up once. The pay is nice but when you remember you spent a bunch to fill it up...

The other nice thing about bike mc businesses is that your workers work when doing any other activity. So, steal some supplies then do a heist or w/e. Come back and it's full.
I am using the CEO mission to earn enough to get a cocaine lockup. Figure I can run CEO buy and sell while my document forgery office works slowly and then swap back and forth to make cash.

Can confirm this works.
That rando we had last night was SUPER skeptical of us when we told him about it.

I also already spent everything we earned..... but I spent it upgrading the cocaine lockup.

That rando we had last night was SUPER skeptical of us when we told him about it.

I also already spent everything we earned..... but I spent it upgrading the cocaine lockup.

Lol like how do you not know how to buy Pisswasser... Sketchy for sure. He thought we were taking him on the long con. Lol why?

Lol like how do you not know how to buy Pisswasser... Sketchy for sure. He thought we were taking him on the long con. Lol why?
Then he tried to invite all of us to a game. Even the second guy was like "beer method?"

Back