GTA Online discussion, v8: Return of the Frank. Find Dr. Dre's phone on Dec. 15th

Auto Aim should be disabled for all online game play.

Games like this will forever suck until that happens.

As a great man once said;

Learn to Aim.

Auto Aim should be disabled for all online game play.

Games like this will forever suck until that happens.

As a great man once said;

Learn to Aim.

Or you know, you could just turn the options to free aim. >.<

Or you know, you could just turn the options to free aim. >.<

And handicap yourself against a world full of auto switch auto lock button clickers.

The single player with free aim is great I must admit.

And handicap yourself against a world full of auto switch auto lock button clickers.

The single player with free aim is great I must admit.

I think you are confused. If you go to free aim then all other players are free aim only in your session as well. You only play with other players in the same aim assist as you.

I think you are confused. If you go to free aim then all other players are free aim only in your session as well. You only play with other players in the same aim assist as you.

Ah well that's a nice option. I haven't played the game since PS3 days...

Still, I stand by my statement that all Auto-aim options should be relegated to single player and should be labeled with degrading titles such as "Child Assist Aim" or "Handicap Aim"

You character should also have all guns have an orange tip at the end and every vehicle should have a handicap placard in the window when you are using an aim assist tool.

Still, I stand by my statement that all Auto-aim options should be relegated to single player and should be labeled with degrading titles such as "Child Assist Aim" or "Handicap Aim"

You character should also have all guns have an orange tip at the end and every vehicle should have a handicap placard in the window when you are using an aim assist tool.

Let the auto noob aim kids play in their sandbox. When they are ready to graduate to the adult table then they can switch to free aim.

Last I played I had close to 2M. Logged in today and only had 29k, but got "rewarded" with 250k. I been robbed!

Last I played I had close to 2M. Logged in today and only had 29k, but got "rewarded" with 250k. I been robbed!

Hacker. R* removed modded money. Be thankful you didn't get banned.

As predicted snow is here! A bunch of cool glowing "festive" clothes and the Pfister Comet Retro. Double GTA$ for doing MC work and CEO work too for Xmas and Xmas Eve only, on top of the weekly deal for playing Turf War.

Last edited:
Hacker. R* removed modded money. Be thankful you didn't get banned.

Negative. I've earned all my money legitimately through missions, drugs and double RP+$$ events. Got really into the bikers DLC for a bit and was making my money with weed and coke. Last I logged on my fully supplied coke factory got raided and I lost all my product. Didn't play for awhile after that only to log in today to check out the snow and find that all my money was gone.

Took me quite some time to make all the money I lost and it's got me pretty sour right now. I can't afford to buy any of the new stuff! Humbug!

Negative. I've earned all my money legitimately through missions, drugs and double RP+$$ events. Got really into the bikers DLC for a bit and was making my money with weed and coke. Last I logged on my fully supplied coke factory got raided and I lost all my product. Didn't play for awhile after that only to log in today to check out the snow and find that all my money was gone.

Took me quite some time to make all the money I lost and it's got me pretty sour right now. I can't afford to buy any of the new stuff! Humbug!

Not trying to sound like a Rockstar apologist, you should contact their support team and open a ticket so they can investigate and hopefully reimburse your money.

Right around Halloween they did a massive money wipe, and gifted everyone 250k as a "treat." I am assuming that's what that was for.

Go and play Call of Duty.

Go and play Call of Duty.

Ah look at this ladies and gentlemen, it's one of those aim assist handicap folks I was talking about. His confidence is too fragile to miss shots over and over and over so he uses the auto lock auto aim option so he can click to his delight... a regular special olympics level gamer.

Ah look at this ladies and gentlemen, it's one of those aim assist handicap folks I was talking about. His confidence is too fragile to miss shots over and over and over so he uses the auto lock auto aim option so he can click to his delight... a regular special olympics level gamer.

Yep, thats me.

I hate auto aim too but who cares how others play their game. If they want to play with aimbots and training wheels that's their prerogative.

Guess who's back.....

Zu0MTF2x3Eq1eA_VU_Vm-A_0_0.jpg

360 OG out tha joint.

Whats the XB1 crew?

And what's new on the outside, seems I'm missing some goodies. Also...need cash only 55k in the bank, will put in work once I remember the controls (got smoked 3x today leaving the crib, got dude back though, and some wrong place wrong time bystander....)

Last edited:

PS3 lmao
Dudes complaining about a game he's never played.

Get your bread up bro

Back