GTA V > Multiplayer Discussion, v6: **Heists confirmed for March 10th**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to give my ps4 in repair

Doubt I'll get it back in time for the release

Holy shit the heists are confirmed?

May have blow the dust off...

I'm off on the 10th and want to take off work on the 11th but part of me still doesn't believe Rockstar, plus the issues they had when GTA Online first launched will probably happen again once everyone tries to play heists at the same time.

Who here has a mic on XBONE and is a free-aimer? I'm down for some heists.

Pretty excited for the heists, I wonder how they will work, can you keep doing them? Or is it like one heist a day? I also wonder what the payouts will be like, if they are good I'll probably save up for the kraken.

Pretty excited for the heists, I wonder how they will work, can you keep doing them? Or is it like one heist a day? I also wonder what the payouts will be like,

A LOT of questions up in the air...how will a Heist compare to a mission like "To Live and Die in LS"? Does your team get a private lobby for the heist or are you just bounced from start point to start point? Still....HHHEEEEIIIISSTSS!!!!!!

Hope they release some heist gameplay before launch. My PS plus ran out i will resub when heists come out to play on the ps4 with anyone else that wants to do some.

I wish they released the heists sooner...with Bloodborne and Hotline Miami 2 coming out in March it's going to be a struggle fitting so much gamer time in...I've held off buying GTA V for ps4 long enough...guess I'll pick it up in the next few days...

I wish they released the heists sooner...with Bloodborne and Hotline Miami 2 coming out in March it's going to be a struggle fitting so much gamer time in...I've held off buying GTA V for ps4 long enough...guess I'll pick it up in the next few days...

I like it, first person mode is pretty awesome.

Are any of you on the next-gen consoles experiencing that basketball game glitch in your garages?

Last edited:
Hoping to have the buzzard purchased before heists launch. Currently sitting at $600,000 and the chopper costs 1.7 million.

Any money making tips besides playing jobs?

Hoping to have the buzzard purchased before heists launch. Currently sitting at $600,000 and the chopper costs 1.7 million.

Buzzard is decent for missions it might be useful in Heists depending on how they set it up. I have one and feel it isn't worth the money they can't take much damage. I just spammed missions/survivals to save up for one since that's what i like doing online.

Just keep doing jobs. Playing in Free-Aim with crew members + Friends and a full lobby nets you the most $$/RP. Doing longer missions like Los Santos Connection, Crystal Clear Out, Satellite Communications, Stocks and Scares, Dry Docking, nets you good payouts and are quicker then doing Survivals.

There's no other good method of making money other then selling Gold/Chrome Dubsta 2's. I've posted about that earlier how to get them and where they spawn. If you don't care about playing legit there is a Sad Trombone and Competition Suspension glitch which can get the value of them up to around $36k per sale. You can sell one ever 48 minutes (in game day). They go for $23k if you don't want to do the glitch.

As for the Buzzard, I say they are worth it. I have one on my main guy and it definitely helps doing some missions a LOT easier. Plus, if it is destroyed mid-mission you can just call Pegasus again and spend another $200 to spawn another one. There are no cooldowns. That $1.75 million pays itself back pretty quick.

Thanks for the tips. Guess I'll just keep doing jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back