GTA V > Multiplayer Discussion, v6: **Heists confirmed for March 10th**

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoMeFavors

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Time to start another one...link to the last thread...

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f88/gta-v-multiplayer-discussion-v5-heists-where-hell-they-2650353/

comp.gif

GTA V Cheerleader...

[YT]Hru9vv8Y3FI[/YT]

Bump.

Who is playing tonight?

DAT ASS THO!?...Also WTF is going on UFO's!? Did someone hack the servers again?

I got on top of a ufo yesterday and some white dot drove up and sent me a message, "hey can you please let me inside inside the ufo?"

Had a good laugh.

I don't use the comet for drifting. It has the best traction if you are smooth. Good for races, but it can turn into a mess if you don't know how to drive the comet.

Am I the only one who is semi grossed out by twerrking? I mean seriously, just stop..... Id take that girl though. The dirtier the better.
Your grossed out by a girl shaking her ass?....Okay then...

Says he's grossed out by twerking. But would fuck the girl twerking... oh kaay..

Got some good shots I think...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Twerking is scummy and unattractive, even if the chick is hot.
[/B]
Nice pictures though. That bottom one looks real.

You know that guy behind a computer desk picture.....:icon_lol:

I had some level 7 one-shot killing me the other day repeatedly... I couldn't figure it out. I' tried sniping him from a distance and yet he still got me in a single shot with a normal weapon... hacking?

Gone for a few days and we lose Sticky status? This disrespect is intolerable!

The fuck is going on with GTA Online atm? I can't start any missions or join any. No races or anything. Anyone else having this problem on Xbox 360 after the update?

The fuck is going on with GTA Online atm? I can't start any missions or join any. No races or anything. Anyone else having this problem on Xbox 360 after the update?

wonderful I'm updating my 360 as we speak

Same thing w ps3. Only way to make money is selling cars and robbing stores.
Free roam is a its highest level of violence right now lol

oh damn what's up cheerleader

played a bit earlier got dropped into a lobby with 3 tanks just my luck lol

Same thing w ps3. Only way to make money is selling cars and robbing stores.
Free roam is a its highest level of violence right now lol

yeah, I had a hell of a time last night. Couldn't get into any missions, and had a TON of red dots in all the games I joined... revenge turned my dot red too...

btw, why the hell do I have to pay for my car insurance when some asshat in a plane kills me?! :icon_twis

I hoped in a public lobby last night for about 20mins, and was tanks everywhere. All red dots. First time i had been in a public lobby in a while. Rounded a corner, and my adder got blown up by a tank. I have to pay for it now? So they changed it to where you don't pay for blowing up cars now? I blew up a car, and didn't get the bad sport thing either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back