Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Double Champ vs Double Champ at the end of 2018...mark my words

IF he gets past Teh Count.

Would lol @ him ragdolling McG doh

the-avengers-angry-hulk-smash-loki.gif

And Conor's next 2 fights will be Diaz and GSP, followed by retirement.

there are few fights i want to watch less than GreaSP occasionally jabbing while woodley circles along the cage for 25 min

He's fighting Whittaker after Bisping if he wins the title. He already said he's contractually obligated to.

Nice! That way when GSP gets both those titles... then Conor can come in & scoop up both of them at once to be a 4 division champ. I like it!

I like Bisping and Conor, but I totally hate Woodley and I don't even know why.

This was my thinking as well. GSP will decision The Count, decision Woodley, sub/KO Conor and retire the undisputed GOAT.

Double Champ vs Double Champ at the end of 2018...mark my words
That was my thinking originally, but I read that GSP agreed in the Bisping contract to defend the MW belt at least one time if he beats Bisping. Those are the 3 money fights and all belts on the line assuming GSP can get to 155. Might end up being a catch-weight fight at say 160.

I hope GSP beats Bisping and Woodley then mops the floor with Conor and retires undisputed MMA Goat. I can't wait to see the look on Johnny Hendricks face!

And Conor's next 2 fights will be Diaz and GSP, followed by retirement.

Unless Diaz beats him then we'll get another 1 or 2 fights against Diaz and if GGG retires after Canelo maybe a fight with him in a couple of years.

He said he will defend vs Whitaker, then he will face Woodley & Conor has to win both the Diaz fight & a bout vs Lee/ferg/khabib. The stars have to align perfectly which it may not before Mcgregor GSP happens in 2019, for mma/ufc i hope it happens.

He said he will defend vs Whitaker, then he will face Woodley & Conor has to win both the Diaz fight & a bout vs Lee/ferg/khabib. The stars have to align perfectly which it may not before Mcgregor GSP happens in 2019, for mma/ufc i hope it happens.

GSP will retire his first loss. If he beats Bisping honestly he should go straight to Conor then retire. Risky fighting Whitaker. Anderson Silva would be safer. Woodley isn't that exciting for a PPV.

s23zwa.png

Afraid not

We're counting a lot of eggs before they hatch. GSP might not even beat Bisping, so this could all be moot. BUT if GSP wins, there's nothing stopping the UFC from having Georges fight Woodley. They can contractually force GSP to defend the belt, but they don't have to.

It's like a no-trade clause in team sports. Doesn't mean the players can't get traded, it means the players can't get traded IF THEY DON'T WANT TO. If the UFC doesn't want GSP to move back down to WW, they can enforce him to stay at the MW. But the UFC will make their decision based on what's gonna generate the most revenue.

Back