GSP's new physique

He had an eye injury and couldn't be cleared to fight until October

I had an eye injury straining to see him clean.

I also had an eye injury from when he told me to not blink for one of his fights.

I kid. War GSP

I would be down to say he has had a suspicious looking gut but why was he so desperate for him and Hendricks to be monitored by WADA? Do people think he is like Jon Jones hiding in plain sight? Doesn't seem like the type to be that deceptive/manipulative to me but it's possible I suppose. Maybe he just has naturally big intestines, not ones grown by GH.

Well, he always used to talk about trying to put on weight so that he could keep up with the bigger WW's and potentially move up to MW. I'm sure he was always eating a lot back in the day.

He uses more than Wanderlei Silva, Alistair Overeem, Hector Lombard and Vitor Belfort COMBINED!

The first photo is what UFC.com is using for the bisping card.

Left nipple looks like it's about to drip milk.

That photo is so old that McGregor was probably making his UFC debut at the time. Seriously it was probably taken mid 2013 for when the fight between him and Hendricks was announced later that year. You weren't even a member of Sherdog at the time that photo was taken. Thats how old it is

Nah. USADA doesn't stop guys from using drugs. It just costs a bit more money And expertice to hide them.

So you pulled a photo from 4 years ago as evidence?

Welterweight-title-fight-stats.jpg

If you look at Hendricks "significant strikes" it says he attempted 3.04 per minute and landed 3.09 per minute. So he lands more than he attempts. GPS attempted 1.23 per minute but landed 3.75 per minute.

Am I missing something here?

Back