GSP's new physique

Rockapotomuss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
GSP's newest photo shows some differences. It makes me wonder why he needed so many months to prepare for this fight, from press conference last March to a fight in November. That's a lot of time needed to prepare.

Compare his midsection here:

320_Georges_St-Pierre_vs_Johny_Hendricks.1384671336.0.jpg

or here:

Georges-st-pierre-gsp.png

Are you saying his gut looks less HGH now?

That's an old photo when he actually had hair

Puffy nipples
Jaw looks bigger
Needle marks on his stomach
HGH gut
Acne

Just kidding. This thread will go well.

I would be down to say he has had a suspicious looking gut but why was he so desperate for him and Hendricks to be monitored by WADA? Do people think he is like Jon Jones hiding in plain sight? Doesn't seem like the type to be that deceptive/manipulative to me but it's possible I suppose. Maybe he just has naturally big intestines, not ones grown by GH.

He had an eye injury and couldn't be cleared to fight until October

GSP's newest photo shows some differences. It makes me wonder why he needed so many months to prepare for this fight, from press conference last March to a fight in November. That's a lot of time needed to prepare.

or here:

why don't you get off him, bro? He had to get taller to fight at 185. It's an effective strategy and it caused his palumbi... uh... belly to flatten out.

Or he's exhaling in those bottom pics...

Jesus lads, it'll be photoshopped to shit, they even gave Hunt abs didn't they haha

So you pulled a photo from 4 years ago as evidence?

Welterweight-title-fight-stats.jpg

guy has slightly less than "normal" nips and everyone goes crazy.

u guys know they come in all different shapes and sizes

or here:

Retard detected. How does one even compare(for any reason) pictures taken years apart and also one set of pictures is from a fight where guy is tensing up and breathing heavily + they are real action pictures, while the other picture is from a photo shoot where they adjust the lighting however they want and they shoop it anyway. Fucking sherdog, US government should go here to find idiots who are dumb enough to "fight for their freedom" since there is no shortage of people dumb enough to buy that story here.

Sure.. comparing a press photo to an in-fight photo says everything we need to know about GSP.

"Compare his midsection here"

"or here"

Jeezus.

The first photo is what UFC.com is using for the bisping card.

Left nipple looks like it's about to drip milk.

Back