GSPs camp for Bisping went terrible

Lmao Everybody is obsessed with the GOAT in one way or the other.

LOL dude tries to build on his own hate narrative, and you sleuthed him out.

Well done.

Apparently....
He said...
She said...

I lost 40% of my body weight from Crohn's disease. Remicade made me better within 2 months and competing again. Whether he is faking or not there has always been a convenience factor when it comes to GSP. People still trying to salvage GSP's reputation for choosing the weakest champion and never intending to fight any other real contender. He could have said "I will wait to fight the winner of Bisping vs Romero". No, I don't buy any of that boy who cried wolf crap anymore. Sorry. Credibility lost. Cowardice is the prevailing symptom that too many people see.

Oh shut the fuck up. All you do on Sherdog is bitch about GSP.

The only person whose blown their credibility is you. Need I show how biased your post history is again?

Oh shut the fuck up. All you do on Sherdog is bitch about GSP.

The only person whose blown their credibility is you. Need I show how biased your post history is again?
Welcome to the thread. Better late than never I guess... I bitch about GSP because he provides plenty to complain about. Not just GSP by the way but you will see what you want to see. How am I biased? I don't have any stake against him that benefits me. Do you know the meaning of the word bias? Now you can vacate this thread like GSP vacates belts.

Welcome to the thread. Better late than never I guess... I bitch about GSP because he provides plenty to complain about. Not just GSP by the way but you will see what you want to see. How am I biased? I don't have any stake against him that benefits me. Do you know the meaning of the word bias? Now you can vacate this thread like GSP vacates belts.

GSP provides plenty to complain about?

GSP is so inconsiderate getting ill and upsetting Calipwnia. He’s so selfish

Of course, GSP's fight IQ is genius level. He revealed it on tuf when he played koschecks team like a fiddle. He somehow knew (or just wanted to sacrifice) Cody Mackenzie would take out koschecks top pick and he did.

He also suckered him into taking Marc Stevens first by putting a fake ranking on his clip board and keeping it low so Kos could see it.. When Kos was allowed to pick first GSP got the first pick he actually wanted, in Michael Johnson.

GSP provides plenty to complain about?

GSP is so inconsiderate getting ill and upsetting Calipwnia. He’s so selfish
I'm glad I have your attention. Keep following me and you may learn to think more critically.

You don’t think out all

<36>
You have 1 line insults and post memes. I give thorough analysis and reasoning for my opinions. You're as cheap as a Russian troll bot. Hope you watch the fights tonight.

You have 1 line insults and post memes. I give thorough analysis and reasoning for my opinions. You're as cheap as a Russian troll bot. Hope you watch the fights tonight.

Meanwhile all you do is dodge questions and claim you talk facts and give thorough analysis when you do anything but that. Keep on being delusional to rationalise your blatant hate

So he ducked Bobby because of some Coitis crohns disease he had during the fight with Bisping and still fought Bisping although nearly didn't and the nature of this disease is such that he must cut weight to only fight Conor or Woodley at WW next. Thats the story?

Totally riding the momentum lovewave in here for GSP too btw just trying tp unpack his excuse (nay, reason) to duck Bobby

Meanwhile all you do is dodge questions and claim you talk facts and give thorough analysis when you do anything but that. Keep on being delusional to rationalise your blatant hate
Sound like you have some blatant hate for me lol! I can't reply to every dumb ass straw man argument these casuals set up. I reply to plenty but let the trolls ferment in there own hate. Watch the fights tonight.

Sound like you have some blatant hate for me lol! I can't reply to every dumb ass straw man argument these casuals set up. I reply to plenty but let the trolls ferment in there own hate. Watch the fights tonight.

You can’t reply to these dumb ass straw man arguments yet have time to create all those GSP threads post Bisping?

Take your own advice

You can’t reply to these dumb ass straw man arguments yet have time to create all those GSP threads post Bisping?

Take your own advice
Ok so I see you like to talk about me and my posting patterns rather than mma. Good luck to you and hope you watch some good fights tonight.

Ok so I see you like to talk about me and my posting patterns rather than mma. Good luck to you and hope you watch some good fights tonight.

Yeah. I like to talk about how butthurt you are ever since GSP beat Bisping.

Thanks. Good luck to you too and hopefully you’ll get over GSP vacating the MW belt and holding the division up

You're absolutely right. GSP has much more courage for entering a cage than it takes for a person to post a message. But that doesn't mean the message poster doesn't understand courage. A sherdog poster can possibly a police officer in Detroit or done 3 tours in Iraq. So courage comes in many forms and I prefer to judge fighters compared to other fighthers. Not message board posters. Doesn't that make more sense to compare by those standards? When comparing GSP in that context, he can hardly be called courageous for calling out Bisping then dropping the belt like he did.

You just hit the bottom of the barrel.You were the one calling GSP a coward. GSP got into a UFC cage after a 4 years layoff and defeated the champ. Bisping without the belt was still a relevant top 10 MW . With or without the belt, what he accomplished was exceptional. I do not know what sport you are practicing but take 4 years off and go back to it to see how it feels. You are either a hater or an idiot.

Yeah. I like to talk about how butthurt you are ever since GSP beat Bisping.

Thanks. Good luck to you too and hopefully you’ll get over GSP vacating the MW belt and holding the division up
Since you are one of my biggest followers, you should have noticed that I was freaking out and happy once GSP floored Bisping then went to the ground and put him to sleep. I was so happy to see that GSP was going to unite vs Whittaker. Then GSP gave his post fight interview in the cage and it sounded like the old GSP I always was disappointed with. He had me going for about 5 minutes then I knew he would vacate and felt foolish for thinking GSP would transcend his former self which was always too careful and lacking boldness. I'm actually over it now, thanks for asking. I know GSP won't fight another real contender in WW or MW and he can't make LW for his Conor dream fight. So I don't think he can swindle his way into another fight in the UFC again. His colitis will always be an issue now.

You just hit the bottom of the barrel.You were the one calling GSP a coward. GSP got into a UFC cage after a 4 years layoff and defeated the champ. Bisping without the belt was still a relevant top 10 MW . With or without the belt, what he accomplished was exceptional. I do not know what sport you are practicing but take 4 years off and go back to it to see how it feels. You are either a hater or an idiot.
I'm not denying what he did was neat to see. But if Bisping didn't have the belt, GSP would have still been taking an interview every other month saying how he wants to come back. The part that sucks is the whole belt situation that took 2 years to resolve and the best weight division is now a shadow of its former potential. GSP intended to build an even greater legacy for himself as a multi division champ and he waited until Michael fucking Bisping had it. Dream come true for GSP.

Since you are one of my biggest followers, you should have noticed that I was freaking out and happy once GSP floored Bisping then went to the ground and put him to sleep. I was so happy to see that GSP was going to unite vs Whittaker. Then GSP gave his post fight interview in the cage and it sounded like the old GSP I always was disappointed with. He had me going for about 5 minutes then I knew he would vacate and felt foolish for thinking GSP would transcend his former self which was always too careful and lacking boldness. I'm actually over it now, thanks for asking. I know GSP won't fight another real contender in WW or MW and he can't make LW for his Conor dream fight. So I don't think he can swindle his way into another fight in the UFC again. His colitis will always be an issue now.

You was freaking out and happy GSP won? Good for you I guess. Just because I noticed you struggling post fight doesn’t mean I’m one of your biggest followers. You keep flattering yourself, it’s hard not to notice such butthurt and anger given the way you frequently created threads and posted.

But hey, GSP is lying about his illness. You recovered from whatever the fact you did and so should GSP

Back