GSPs camp for Bisping went terrible

Apparently....
He said...
She said...

I lost 40% of my body weight from Crohn's disease. Remicade made me better within 2 months and competing again. Whether he is faking or not there has always been a convenience factor when it comes to GSP. People still trying to salvage GSP's reputation for choosing the weakest champion and never intending to fight any other real contender. He could have said "I will wait to fight the winner of Bisping vs Romero". No, I don't buy any of that boy who cried wolf crap anymore. Sorry. Credibility lost. Cowardice is the prevailing symptom that too many people see.

Crohns isn't colitis though and every body's body is different??..

That's like saying yeah he's out with the flu for 4 weeks

But I had a cold and got better in 5 days so he's a pus?

Not the same thing dingus. .be fair is all I ask..I believe he only.meant to fight two 185 fights. .I think he would fight whittaker then stop before fighting rockhold or anyone else..sound's logical

They want to fight GSP because he looks beatable. Looks are deceiving.

Everyone wanted to fight GSP even when he looked completely unbeatable six years ago. He's a huge PPV draw, and anyone who gets any PPV percentage loves that. Same reason everyone wanted to fight Anderson and Jones when they looked unbeatable.

How could a professional fighter not want the biggest money fight available for them at the time? It simply doesn't happen. What you get is things going the other way - fighters holding out for the best possible deal on the biggest money fight out there. Remember all that talk of Pac and Mayweather being afraid of each other (who was afraid depended upon whose fans were talking)? Remember how that fear vanished when the money was right for both of them? And there are countless other examples.

Fighters not wanting the biggest money deal out there is like lawyers not wanting to take the highest paying, biggest profile case out there - possibly losing is irrelevant at that level, its about the money.

Apparently....
He said...
She said...

I lost 40% of my body weight from Crohn's disease. Remicade made me better within 2 months and competing again. Whether he is faking or not there has always been a convenience factor when it comes to GSP. People still trying to salvage GSP's reputation for choosing the weakest champion and never intending to fight any other real contender. He could have said "I will wait to fight the winner of Bisping vs Romero". No, I don't buy any of that boy who cried wolf crap anymore. Sorry. Credibility lost. Cowardice is the prevailing symptom that too many people see.

Last I checked GSP doesn't have Crohn's disease.

GSP said that's why he threw it - because he and his team planned it for that reason
Maybe but it was an adjustment as well..bisping adjusted after the 1st and started throwing the straight right behind the jab because gsp was throwing the overhand over bispings jab.

Coming into the third you hear roach in gsps corner saying now hes countering your overhand with the straight right, i want you to fake the overhand right and counter with the left hook.

A+ advice from one of boxings greatest students

About 2 mins 35 seconds in, although the whole videos worth a watch.

Last edited:
GSP said that's why he threw it - because he and his team planned it for that reason

Of course, GSP's fight IQ is genius level. He revealed it on tuf when he played koschecks team like a fiddle. He somehow knew (or just wanted to sacrifice) Cody Mackenzie would take out koschecks top pick and he did.

Of course, GSP's fight IQ is genius level. He revealed it on tuf when he played koschecks team like a fiddle. He somehow knew (or just wanted to sacrifice) Cody Mackenzie would take out koschecks top pick and he did.
He really has a super advanced level of fight IQ and psychology. I'm trying to think of which MMA fighter might have had more than him and I don't know.

OK, GSP nuthuggaz.... we got it...

Camp was terrible.

GSP is ill near death...

BS-Ping is the MW GOAT, slam-dunk HOFer, ATG.

GSP was planning to beat Spider´s title defenses at 185.

GSP would have fought whatever champ there was at 185.

Maybe but it was an adjustment as well..bisping adjusted after the 1st and started throwing the straight right behind the jab because gsp was throwing the overhand over bispings jab.

Coming into the third you hear roach in gsps corner saying now hes countering your overhand with the straight right, i want you to fake the overhand right and counter with the left hook.

A+ advice from one of boxings greatest students

About 2 mins 35 seconds in, although the whole videos worth a watch.

Wow. Great vid. I know GSP said he expected his left to land due to Mike's vision issues and they practiced exploiting that all camp but I think it's pretty clear from the video that this particular combination was def Roach's suggestion.

Great advice.

Apparently....
He said...
She said...

You lost 40 percent of your body weight and recovered enough yo compete within 2 months ?

Are you wolverine?

Danaher said he wanted to address all 3 of gsps main criticisms in 1 fight.

1. He never moved up a weight class
2. He fought too technical and it was boring.
3. He doesnt finish fights

They wanted to do a training regimin focused on power and finishig submissions

Where was this shit the last 10 fights or so he had in the UFC?

Now that he's basically retired they want to focus on the things people were complaining about?! UGH.

My favorite way he messed with Koscheck is by making a fake draft order. Michael Johnson was the top fighter to get. So GSP made a fake list where he was taking Marc Stevens first and Johnson much later, and he just left the piece of paper on a desk. Koscheck was picking first and was planning to take Michael Johnson, but when he saw the list, he decided to take Stevens first and GSP went right ahead and picked Johnson.

That was nice.

If only GSP intentionally took a warning for thumbing Bisping in his one good eye, we could have had the equivalent of a blindfolding karate master exhibition.

GSP%2BPunches%2BBisping.gif

75nO3x1.gif
Warrior.

Kind of pissed he would kill off Bisping and then just leave lol I still think Bisping could have beaten rockhold again and maybe Whittaker whatever tho GSP won the fight and gave UFC great PPV can't b too mad

You lost 40 percent of your body weight and recovered enough yo compete within 2 months ?

Are you wolverine?
I got most of the weight back in 2 months but the muscle atrophy took longer to get back. I was typing fast, sorry! Full recover back to 190 pounds with similar muscle density was closer to 5 months. But I suffered without medication for close to 5 months to drop down to 118 at my lowest.

So the worst version and retired GSP who had both ring rust and an illness knocked down and submitted the middle weight champ unconscious?

Back