gsp will vacate the mw title and WILL NOT fight whittaker

Bobby Knux puts it on GSP. Bobby Knux via TKO round 3

romero's a beast in wrestling and jacare's a beast in bjj. rw beat both of them. i don't think gsp has better wrestling or bjj than either of these guys. his striking is not on the level of whittaker. not even close.

Unlike Romero, gsp has the BJJ top game to go to work and keep Whittaker down.

Unlike jacare, gsp has the timing and wrestling to get Whittaker down.

Unlike Romero and jacare, GSP is the best all around wrestler/BJJ guy the sport has seen; he's a complete grappler.

Also, gsp is more technical on the feet than both of those guys, and a bit younger too.

Counting GSP out is silly.

tumblr_mj3k9bqdS81ry1rm7o1_400.gif he can't he said in his post fight media scrum it was in his contract he had to defend against Robert if he won all this other nonsense is media desperation for ratings. Just like this Nate Diaz Woodley fight has Dana White said anything about it? How about the match makers? crickets!!!

i think whitaker actually isn't a bad fight for gsp, he's another former ww and maybe has no size advantage against gsp at all (who looked huge against bisping)
someone like romero or jacare could be tough tho

Ya'll can laugh but you're biased by your fandom.

TS is a smart man.

GSP is an opportunist, he's smart also.. he'll angle for money fights and get out when the time is right.

Tyrone and Whitaker are stiff challenges for him at this stage of his career.

tOxblpUuSzmCJgkc2YRt_Sick%20Scooter%20Fail.gif
How did he mess up a standard trick after grinding that rail.

Whitaker is just a run of the mill great fighter while GSP is the best ever and would win that fight.

i think whitaker actually isn't a bad fight for gsp, he's another former ww and maybe has no size advantage against gsp at all (who looked huge against bisping)
someone like romero or jacare could be tough tho

Whittaker won a wrestling competition at 213lbs and he looked solid. He hasn't been a welterweight for a long time.

GSP struggled rehydrating up to 190lbs. Whittaker would have a significant size advantage.

he won't fight whittaker because he knows he'll lose and he's smart for knowing this. seriously i know my shit. gsp cannot beat whittaker. there's no way in hell, unless whittaker really fucks up. c'mon dont be dumb. your join year is 2010. i would expect someone w/an account that old to know more about mma.

I bet you said the same thing about Bisping when he won the title.

seriously, if you think about it, rw would ko gsp in 1 rd. too fast, accurate and strong for gsp. gsp can't take him down. can't strike with him. the only way gsp survives is if he climbs out of the cage.
giphy.gif

fuck that IF GSP EVER FIGHTS WHITTAKER. I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT THE LINE IS. I WILL PUT $3000 ON WHITAKER AND POST HERE ON SHERDOG

Back