gsp will vacate the mw title and WILL NOT fight whittaker

mmaelitefan000

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
gsp would get murked and he knows it. he's just back for bisping and conor for a payday.

He's contractually obligated to though...

<Oku02>

gsp would get murked and he knows it. he's just back for bisping and conor for a payday.

tOxblpUuSzmCJgkc2YRt_Sick%20Scooter%20Fail.gif

seriously, if you think about it, rw would ko gsp in 1 rd. too fast, accurate and strong for gsp. gsp can't take him down. can't strike with him. the only way gsp survives is if he climbs out of the cage.

I thought so to before watching GSP 2.0 choke out the MW Champion. Now I think Whittaker vs GSP would be a great fight, and GSP could win.

I wasn't sure if I believed him at the time, but I think GSP truly was just burnt out near the end of his run. He seems in a much better mental state now. A bit of ring rust, but still got the finish in a weight glass above his own.

I'd watch Whittaker GSP and I don't believe GSP is scared.

<GSPWoah>

I thought so to before watching GSP 2.0 choke out the MW Champion. Now I think Whittaker vs GSP would be a great fight, and GSP could win.

I wasn't sure if I believed him at the time, but I think GSP truly was just burnt out near the end of his run. He seems in a much better mental state now. A bit of ring rust, but still got the finish in a weight glass above his own.

I'd watch Whittaker GSP and I don't believe GSP is scared.

<GSPWoah>

whittaker could probly beat bisping and gsp the same night one after another. both by ko.

He's gonna defend against Whitaker then retire win lose or draw. Or Chase a money fight win lose or draw. GSP is a short timer.

whittaker could probly beat bisping and gsp the same night one after another.

I'm not disagreeing but I'm a huge Whittaker fan. All I'm saying is, I don't think GSP is to be taken lightly and he proved that against Bisping by getting in a finish a championship fight. A lot of people didn't see that coming.

romero's a beast in wrestling and jacare's a beast in bjj. rw beat both of them. i don't think gsp has better wrestling or bjj than either of these guys. his striking is not on the level of whittaker. not even close.

romero's a beast in wrestling and jacare's a beast in bjj. rw beat both of them. i don't think gsp has better wrestling or bjj than either of these guys. his striking is not on the level of whittaker. not even close.

You seem upset

Being real upset yeah bruv
he won't fight whittaker because he knows he'll lose and he's smart for knowing this. seriously i know my shit. gsp cannot beat whittaker. there's no way in hell, unless whittaker really fucks up. c'mon dont be dumb. your join year is 2010. i would expect someone w/an account that old to know more about mma.

I do think he won't figt Whittaker.

Why would GSP get murked? I think it's a difficult fight to call. I don't think he's just in for a payday or he would have been going for Conor from the getgo. He went up in weight to his second weight title against a winnable guy, would obviously like to fight Woodley, but will probably fight Whitaker and then go for the WW strap and retire. It's in his contract and it is what his team has been told. See interview with Roach. It is the UFCs prerogative.

The UFC will make him defend, I think, for good reason, since vacating the belt would depreciate the belt and his own victory over BIsping who was widely considered a weak champ.

I don’t really care tbh, his career is pretty amazing regardless of what happens next. Just looking forward to seeing him fight some more.

Back