GSP will starch Bisping 50-45 or at the very least 49-46 whats your prediction?

GSP by leg lock. The dude has been training with DDS a lot in his time off.

I want GSP to win but sadly it's not going to happen.

Bisping probably gets a late tko.

GSP gets finished. This is the year 2017, not 2009.

It comes from people being knocked stiff, you absolute moron. You are wrong and have been corrected. Learn and grow.
Do you know how to read?Or is the link not working for you? it works for me.

Do you know how to read?Or is the link not working for you? it works for me.

Urban dictionary is as good a resource as citing yourself, idiot.
Use a real site.
Even the one you used had the real definition first and with more votes. Seriously, you were wrong. You didn't know what a word meant and misused it. You should be thanking me for helping you grow, but you are too much of a dumb kid to admit it. Pathetic.

Here's how the fight goes in my head

Round 1
Gsp gets a takedown early
Bisping smiles and that's the end of the round

Round 2
Gsp gets a takedown after a couple unsuccessful ones
Bisping smiles

Round 3
That little alien belly of GSP is going like the clappers due to holding down and controlling an enourmous ex LHW who is also a weasel on the ground
And this is where Bisping starts taking over
Jab jab jab jab jab

Round 4

Bisping
Jab jab jab jab jab jab

Round 5
Jab jab jab jab jab jab jab jab

Split decision for Bisping due to a judge being blind and or Canadian

Use a real site.
Even the one you used had the real definition first and with more votes. Seriously, you were wrong. You didn't know what a word meant and misused it. You should be thanking me for helping you grow, but you are too much of a dumb kid to admit it. Pathetic.
Its a resource that says what you said and what I said. Now get over it.

I got Bisping. Size matters and who knows what 4 years and out of prime GSP is like. Speed is first thing to go and GSP heavily relied on speed.

Use a real site.
Man you're really mean

Starch when referring to a sport or fight just means it was not close. New guy @liteitup didn't say anything incorrect or some across like "a dumb kid". You do

Its a resource that says what you said and what I said. Now get over it.

There's more than one idiot on the internet. Just because someone agrees with your dumb ass doesn't mean you are right. Look it up. Do research. Don't wallow in your ignorance.

Back