GSP will starch Bisping 50-45 or at the very least 49-46 whats your prediction?

liteitup

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I think a lot of people are forgetting how much of a freak athlete GSP is and how good of Wrestler GSP is.Bisping has good takedown defense but he got dominated somewhat by Rashad and Chael guys people said GSP dominated in training.Rogan also said GSPs wrestling and grappling have gotten better in the last 4 years.These things are enough for my decision on who wins.I hope I am wrong and Bisping KOs GSP although I realisticly don't see that happening. GSP is a lot more illusive than someone like Rockhold.Whats your prediction?

I think GSP is currently the undisputed GOAT.

That said, he's been out of the game for nearly a half-decade, while Bisping has not only remained active, but he may be the most competitive he's ever been, in the USADA era.

This fight is a toss-up. If GSP can establish his wrestling, he wins.

If Bisping keeps it on the feet, he out-points Georges, maybe even TKOs him.

Shieeeeet I see it 48-47 toss up leaning towards bisping . if Georges can't take him down than Bisping 49-46 . I don't see him dominating but always being ahead

while Bisping has not only remained active, but he may be the most competitive he's ever been, in the USADA era.
]
Exactly, everyone's being so quick to writing bisping off but if you think about it all of his losses,besides Luke, have been to known roid-heads. Bisping has more than a chance with his length and superior boxing. I don't think gsp's striking is very good but he has a very fast jab that makes up for it and of course the infamous double leg.

I'm a GSP fan but I don't think he wins. Too long away and against a bigger fighter. I don't know what he's thinking. But he has a lot more to gain than he has to lose. Well unless his talk of retiring after his next loss is true.

GSP hasn't been hungry for a long time, now he is the challenger, the mental aspect is very important in MMA and GSP has been too cerebral lately, I want him to let loose and fight more viscerally. Time to unleash Dark GSP!

I think a lot of people are forgetting how much of a freak athlete GSP is and how good of Wrestler GSP is.Bisping has good takedown defense but he got dominated somewhat by Rashad and Chael guys people said GSP dominated in training.Rogan also said GSPs wrestling and grappling have gotten better in the last 4 years.These things are enough for my decision on who wins.I hope I am wrong and Bisping KOs GSP although I realisticly don't see that happening. GSP is a lot more illusive than someone like Rockhold.Whats your prediction?

You are so gullible, do you believe everything ppl say.

The same gsp that had a hard time taking Nick diaz down in the later the rounds? Now, hes 4 years older and you expect him to be better than he was 4 years ago? lol get real

You are so gullible, do you believe everything ppl say.

The same gsp that had a hard time taking Nick diaz down in the later the rounds? Now, hes 4 years older and you expect him to be better than he was 4 years ago? lol get real
I heard he was sick for the Diaz fight and he still dominated.

I like both fighters but bisping is kinda at his peak now.

Bisping to win by close decision or a late tko in the 4th or 5th.

GSP will get his ass beat and slapped up.

gsp and firas are being so slept on in this match. i'll be surprised if bisbing can pull it off. my guess going in is gsp 4 to 1 or maybe even all 5 ud.

Has anyone seen GSP without a shirt on? How's he carrying the weight? Does he still just look bloated or is he distributing the mass properly?

If GSP transitions to MW and isn't just the much smaller man he should win and be fine.

Back