GSP was top shape yesterday , didn't gas out in round 2

Discussion in 'Conor McGregor vs Mayweather Discussion' started by Hardcor'O'Death, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Hardcor'O'Death Accurate Ranker

Hardcor'O'Death
    Georges got a little bit slower in the second round after he get caught and Bisping survived the takedown but it's seems clear to me that the guy intentionally slow down his pace while Bisping begin to throw some aggressive shots.At the time he knew he wouldn't win the round, he concede the last minute but clearly was ok with his gas tank.The way he fight in the 3rd round prove my point, I don't remember seein someone gas out and suddenly turning red hot in the same fight.GSP is one of the most intelligent fighter and he prove it again yesterday

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
    Dilaanf_, Alanf7 and be_water546 like this.
  2. ShinkanPo Queen of Bad Jokes!

ShinkanPo
    GSP really did impressed me I tought he is done.

3. Thc Sargon Blue Belt

Thc Sargon
    Interesting if he can game plan against Whitaker. GSP is just fantastic. I will miss his talent and work ethic when he retires for good.

4. Aegon Spengler Silver Belt

Aegon Spengler
    You mean he was playing possum at the end of round 2? And was intentionally fighting slow?

Seems unlikely but I hope that was the case.

5. ThatGuy7698 Tainted Creatine

ThatGuy7698
    He looked like he was gassing a little bit, he was breathing a little heavy from the mouth even the commentators noticed it.

Still had enough left though to finish the fight.

GtehMVP likes this.
  6. The Best JG Platynum War Satellyte, next stop: Goatvylle

The Best JG
    Ah wrong forun? Hahahhaah

7. ImNotSurpisedDonks! Red Belt

ImNotSurpisedDonks!
    GSP is the best ever and the GOAT.....but......he fucking gassed, bro and he looked like crap. When have we ever seen GSP get dropped/wobbled multiple tikme and take more damage in the gaurd than he did his whole career? This is what happens to GOATs: they are incredibly dominant for years (Fedor Nog), they don't ever even lose rounds, but then the margins of their dominance get smaller and smaller (Fedor Rogers), until they eventually lose (Fedor Doom). Is normal.

8. wake_me Brown Belt

wake_me
    Pretty sure he was gassing. He missed some strikes and became awkwardly off balanced afterwards

9. Jim Jon Stark Belt

Jim
    Rogan’s commentary was extremely bias towards GSP’s cardio. Slowing down does not always mean gassing or fading. GSP was drained after be finished Bisping but that flurry would have gassed any pro MW fighter.

10. Jim Jon Stark Belt

Jim
    Bisping landed two elbows that cut GSP. If he’s not cut your narrative is completely different.

Tabarnakos and be_water546 like this.
  11. Tabarnakos Purple Belt

Tabarnakos
    GSP was never dropped nor wobbled multiple times. Yeah he did say in the post fight interview that he was stung by some of Bisping punches and that he tried to hide it but he never was dropped , not once.

To say that he gassed is one thing and i agree that he lost some juice mid 2nd round. By to say that he got dropped and wobbled multiple times is simply not true.

Alanf7 likes this.
  12. bully4me Green Belt

bully4me

He spoke of this with Ariel last week. He said Bisping's corner had made some great changes in round two and he got tagged hard. Every time he started to go in Mike was countering well so he stepped off the gas for the rest of the round as being the aggressor wasn't working and he was waiting to hear what his corner would come up with for round three.

Which they did. Freddie figured what Bisping was doing and told GSP to go for the combo that dropped Mike and won GSP the fight..

13. TheTopContender Yellow Card

TheTopContender
    He started to get tired and realized he had to try and finish a fight for once.