GSP wants to fight ........

GSP vs Khabib
Conor vs Diaz

Sets up

Conor vs GSP / Khabib

#MakeUFCGreatAgain

Jeez that could be a vicious weight cut for George. What’s GSP at these days 185?

I really don't see how GSP can cut to 155 given his low body fat %.

Tell him to go back to MW and fight the champ.
Otherwise, his “accomplishment” of getting the MW belt is cherry picked BS.

GSP is a bad match for Khabib

Khabib won't be able to get foot hold takedowns in round 1 like he did with Ragin' Al... and GSP's size, reach, and technical ability will shred Khabib on the feet

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/...diaz-wants-khabib-nurmagomedov-conor-mcgregor

Khabib or Conor.

imo

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfekt.

imo. GSP could whup both in the same night.

That said. Sorry Woodley ... There is Not enough $$$$ for GSP to fight You.

Why do have such a boner for GSP..................? $$$$ is why. FOR BOTH OF YOU. HIM/NO
YOU/YES

GSP will find a way to duck Woodley and Khabib, no way in he'll he has the balls to accept either fight.

Conor, maybe.

Remember when GSP fans swore that GSP would fight Whittaker to unify the belts?

Lol

Khabib v GSP is the next super fight. I expect Conor to headline the card before or after, or that to xoa in an Cobor to main against Nate

Remember when GSP fans swore that GSP would fight Whittaker to unify the belts?

Lol
I remember vividly telling people there is no way GSP fights again at 185 if he beats Bisping. Oh how the GSP nuthuggers flamed me for that!

I have no problem with older fighters cherry picking opponents. I'm not a fan though of larger fighters trying to pick fights with smaller ones. The only intrigue in this fight would be whether GSP can cut enough weight. I don't watch the sport of weight cutting.

GSP will find a way to duck Woodley and Khabib, no way in he'll he has the balls to accept either fight.

Conor, maybe.
Guy who hasn't fought in the weightclass in 4.5 years is ducking the current champ of the weightclass. Have you read that back to yourself? Do you realize how stupid of a statement that is?

I can see GSP beating McNugget for sure. The numbers for that PPV would be HUGE. GSP vs Khabib would be interesting, but GSP has superior stand-up and that might make the difference. Both fights he can win, but I don't see him making 155. The Woodley fight on the other hand? I see GSP getting starched within 2-3 rounds.

Conor, maybe.
Yet he had the "balls" to go up a class and beat a guy who would starch all 3 guys u mentioned. Do you see how stupid you sound?

I can see GSP beating McNugget for sure. The numbers for that PPV would be HUGE. GSP vs Khabib would be interesting, but GSP has superior stand-up and that might make the difference. Both fights he can win, but I don't see him making 155. The Woodley fight on the other hand? I see GSP getting starched within 2-3 rounds.
Woodley would be on his back in less than a minute

Back