GSP vs Nick Diaz on FS1 right now

J

JollyRants

Man havent seen GSP fight in a while and his ground control is insane. GSP just pass guard like 50 times and is beating Nicks ass. GSP ground control is next level stuff. GSP is just beating Nick to death, cant believe he took this beating for 5 rounds lol. This is the kinda stuff you get brain damage from lol.
mma_ufc158_28.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And people wanted him and conor to fight smh...

IMO GSP will always be the goat. Not kidding he's an absolute legend. Avenged both fluke losses in dominant fashion. His fight with Condit was nuts. Wish he wouldn't have left but oh well

Man havent seen GSP fight in a while and his ground control is insane. GSP just pass guard like 50 times and is beating Nicks ass. GSP ground control is next level stuff. GSP is just beating Nick to death, cant believe he took this beating for 5 rounds lol. This is the kinda stuff you get brain damage from lol.
mma_ufc158_28.jpg
yeah hes so great that he would take ANY risk.... ANY u hear me?...
incl losing the ground controle position to go for a potential sub

yeah hes so great that he would take ANY risk.... ANY u hear me?...
incl losing the ground controle position to go for a potential sub
I dont know what this means but hes beating Nick like a Pinyada on the feet and the ground.

Yea Nick didn't have much of a chance in that one.

There is no shame in losing to georges

mma_ufc158_28.jpg

That was one of GSPs most underwhelming, safe performances of his entire career.

Yeah that fight failed to live up to the hype. I gave up on GSP after the Dan Hardy fight anyway. Great at what he does and a fantastic martial artist and seems like a genuine good human being which is hard to come across nowadays but damn... I don't care to watch him fight.

For a sec I thought it was getting announced on FS1 lol

Good thing Diaz is staying relevant lately.. er

That was one of GSPs most underwhelming, safe performances of his entire career.
The first 3 rounds was a solid ass whipping on Diaz. GSP kinda tired from 4 to 5 but still a ass kicking on Diaz. GSP was banging on him like a drum.

Grease missed weight and they did no drug testing

#suspectcanada

I m gonna give him dee worse beat of his cayreer lul and all his dumbass fans predicted a finish like they always do

gsp%2B1.gif

Grease missed weight and they did no drug testing

#suspectcanada

I m gonna give him dee worse beat of his cayreer lul and all his dumbass fans predicted a finish like they always do

gsp%2B1.gif
He gave Diaz an ass kicking in this fight lol. Go and re watch it instead of looking at 3 sec of a gif. GSP beat Nicks ass.

He gave Diaz an ass kicking in this fight lol. Go and re watch it instead of looking at 3 sec of a gif. GSP beat Nicks ass.

I dont need to hewatch it, i like watching exciting fighters and theres already a clear picture of the fight. You have low standards if that was an ass kicking. It was a clear 5-0 decision with 2 competitive hounds, neither guy looked good, Nick was never hurt or in danger of being finished. He got jabbed, countered from time to time and outwrestled/scrambled.

Oh that is right.. George had him drugged

Back