GSP vs McGregor will be the biggest MMA money fight to date.

GSP does have the humility to admit to himself that he is the inferior striker and follow a game plan that other fighters egos might not let them follow.

That's the key to beating Conor I think.

Lose all ego. Accept you are the beta striker. Immediately dive for ankle pick when bell rings.
Rinse and repeat.

Pointless talking about two retired MMA fighters. Conor isn't coming back to the UFC after that Mayweather payday, and GSP will never fight again. This whole comeback talk is for attention and sponsors. We have more of a chance of seeing Tito vs Chuck 3.

You are right, TS

everyone bitching about UFC matchmaking will watch

including me lol

if connor wins, you can expect sherdog to collapse for about a month

Shouldn't be allowed, McGregor doesn't have any title defenses at FW therefore he shouldn't be allowed to move up or down weight to fight anyone until he fights either Khabib or Ferguson...Forget what the fighters want.

Since when such things were an issue for irish jabroni?? if he wanted to he could just ask uncle dana and done, we've got GSP vs irish jabroni. but since McG is begging for a Floyd payday i doubt he will return to mma unless he spends that cash too quickly.

No no and no
I bet anyone that Conor vs Nate 3 will be much bigger ppv than Gsp vs Conor

Since when such things were an issue for irish jabroni?? if he wanted to he could just ask uncle dana and done, we've got GSP vs irish jabroni. but since McG is begging for a Floyd payday i doubt he will return to mma unless he spends that cash too quickly.
I was being sarcastic

Honestly I think Conor Nate 3 would be a bigger fight. GSP isn't entertaining or relevant to the new generation of MMA fans. I don't think his fight with Bisping would've broken 500k buys.

2 m. imo.

2.9 m implies that GSP comes close to matching McGregor in star-power.

Sadly people don't care about how good fighters are they only care about the shit talk. GSP is three times the fighter Conor is. He owned his division for years and yes that means a lot of title defenses. It shows you where society is at that a guy like Mcgregor gets paid so much money.

Well done sherlock

GSP would toss Conor about at will and make him choke on French Canadian **** .

GSP is not a big draw anymore, Ok put him in Canada and the gate would be amazing, but when it comes to selling PPV's in the US he would not do any impressive numbers, because he can't attarct huge amounts of Casual fans. The casual fans are tied to other fighters. But if you get someone like Conor or another High profile name and match em they would do good numbers for sure.

Who gives a shit about belts... give ua fights the fans want... a fight between gsp and mgregor would do three times the number of a McGregor vs khabib/ferguson fight

Who wants to see that fight? I don't want to see Conor vs Mayweather and I've no desire to see GSP show that Conor has no take down defence, I already know that.

Conor vs Aldo II or Conor vs Max II or Conor vs Khabib or Conor vs Ferguson now those I would like to see.

Honestly I think Conor Nate 3 would be a bigger fight. GSP isn't entertaining or relevant to the new generation of MMA fans. I don't think his fight with Bisping would've broken 500k buys.
I agree I can't see that Bisping vs GSP gets some effect that the interaction of the 2 elements that when combined produce a total effect that is greater than the sum of the individual elements, but that's is the case with Nate Diaz and Conor, but 100% not with GSP vs Bisping, and that is probably one of the most true reason why they scraped it.

With the correct promotion I think Rockhold vs Bisping has some potential to do good on PPV numbers, but Bisping will retire before that is even contemplated.

Enjoy the show folks. Buy the PPV. It will be a beautiful autumn evening with red leaves abound.

{<buffer}
Gsp beats bisping then Tyron. He's a simultaneous champ. Conor comes back to fight gsp at 170 beats him then loses at 185. Biggest UFC blockbuster fights

GSP beats Bisping.

then Conor gets GSP after beating Floyd with a KO in round 1 and takes Georges head clean,off

and becomes the 145-155-170-185 pound champion? :S

7lMrF3Q.jpg

hZwroCq.png

MQBpnoR.png

Back