GSP vs Jones

Safe-SP wouldn't take that fight in a million years. Hendricks whipped his ass, wtf do you think Bones would do to him.
Safe-SP? Thats just fucking terrible bro. So fucking cringy

I guess…equivalence of bloated mw chael fighting fedor

After GSP beats Jones, I hope Mighty Mouse will KO Cormier.

so a man thats considering going to HW, fighting a man that is considering going to LW....

Jones can never go to 185lbs, and GSP isn't going back to 185lbs.

Then again, maybe Jones can pull a Rumble and go to WW o_Oo_Oo_O

These are the sort of threads that deepen my appreciation for the true GOAT's Fedor and Saku.

12141497_1521049491519967_7155914980005132001_n.jpg
Ah, Saku, worst ears in MMA

yall act like this is crazy, but GSP himself was calling out the 205 champ 15 years ago. He's bigger now...time to man up

Man, Jon Jones wins at any Era, any weight, any anything. Light-years more fighter, come on. GSP is a nobody close to GOAT Jones.

It's a bad match up for GSP. I'm a fan of both of them, but I just don't think modern day GSP would be able to deal with the aggression and striking of Jones, not unless he could get him on the floor double quick.

Prime GSP? Maybe, but I think in a Jones Vs GSP fight everything would be determined by how round 1 starts out. Either way it ends with either a sub or a KO and is never reaching a decision.

GSP should fight a polar bear for his legacy. If he loses, it won't matter, people will have expected it anyway, they will commend him for his balls. If he beats a polar bear, then he'll forever been seen as the greatest fighter in human history because he beat a polar bear, bare-handed. The logic here is completely sound. Book it, Dana.

Back