GSP VS GDR, What Is The Difference In Principle?

Franc Mittelo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I do believe GSP has colitis, and that he has made the right choice, and he is one of the better fighters on record. However, I can't change the facts just because he is a legend.

His situation is very close to GDR. Can't be denied.

the fighters are starting to fk over the ufc instead of the other way around.

good for gsp.

karma exists. ...i promise you.

good for gsp.

The ones that got fucked in this whole debacle are Romero, Jacare, and the fans

This thread <Deported1><36><mma3>
When people post cartoons, that's one way to know when you have them on checkmate. LOL

GSP won a title, became sick, and relinquished.
GDR won a title, developed a sore hand, and relinquished the title.

Very similar scenarios if you ask me. LOL

good for gsp.

I think the fans got fucked the most
Fighters like Gsp and bisping expecting u to buy their ppv and then dip out total disrespect to the fans that buys ppv then the UFC ....,,,

There is almost nothing in common. GDR vacated to avoid fighting Cyborg. Not because of health reasons.

Also, GSP earned the right to do whatever the fuck he wants. He is a legend. GDR is a nobody.

There is almost nothing in common. GDR vacated to avoid fighting Cyborg. Not because of health reasons.

Also, GSP earned the right to do whatever the fuck he wants. He is a legend. GDR is a nobody.
She had a sore hand. You want to play mental gymnastics because you don't like her.

However, the facts are that GSP and GDR are both champions who had health issues, and were forced to vacate their titles because of public pressure.

You put up negativity in the world, and you will receive negativity
Dude, that is bullshit. There is no positivity or negativity in the universe. Those are just human social constructs. If we all agree that an electron is positive and a proton is negative, guess what, everything will still work the same.

If you have the most power, no one can punish you, and the Universe certainly doesn't give a fuck. LOL

Lol @ health reasons. His colitis is a real as the aliens who abducted him. He can’t just say he’s afraid to fight Whittaker/Rockhold.

She had a sore hand. You want to play mental gymnastics because you don't like her.

However, the facts are that GSP and GDR are both champions who had health issues, and were forced to vacate their titles because of public pressure.

Who was pressuring GSP to vacate?

A sore hand is nowhere near the same thing as colitis.

And neither one experienced much "public pressure". GDR didn't want to fight Cyborg. I don't believe GSP was scared of Whittaker at all. If anything he didnt want to have to kick his ass.

Back