GSP vs Bob Sapp. Who wins?

I've seen the clip. I've also seen Hafthor try boxing sparring (while much lighter than he is now). He has 90 seconds of cardio where he just comes at the guy all guns blazing, but then he's completely shot and can barely stand up straight. He has very, very little cardio and that's not surprising when he walks around at north of 400lbs to be able to compete at the Arnolds and WSM. It's possible he could just run at Conor and try to grab him or something, but I'm pretty sure Conor could just evade until he gasses within the first. Then, with Hafthor barely able to stand, Conor finishes him the next round. I'm not saying this as any kind of big conor fan, I like hafthor much more than I like him.

Bob is a lot faster and more mobile than Hafthor and also had some idea of what he was doing and some experience. Again, if he were to train for MMA specifically and change physically a little for it it would be a different story. As is, he doesn't have the mobility to trap conor or the gas to last for any meaningful period of time.

He could win a dec. under MMA, but Im talking about a real fight.

I mean ... MM could even win a decision against Shaq.

"I've also seen Hafthor try boxing sparring "
"He has 90 seconds of cardio "

a) this isnt a boxing match
b) he takes him down and shows him how real men make love.
<36>

- With his striking, he wouldn't be able to do anything to Mountain.
- Grappling? against a big guy with 0 to little experience? You can ask any grappling nerd: This is not an easy walk.

Combat sports/martial arts arent magic, but i think you know that.

However ... this is fantasy bullshit just like
- prime vs prime = > we need a time machine
- the best athletes come to mma => There must be a lot more money for that.
- big boy vs midget => maybe in 20-30 years

He could win a dec. under MMA, but Im talking about a real fight.

I mean ... MM could even win a decision against Shaq.

"I've also seen Hafthor try boxing sparring "
"He has 90 seconds of cardio "

a) this isnt a boxing match
b) he takes him down and shows him how real men make love.
<36>

- With his striking, he wouldn't be able to do anything to Mountain.
- Grappling? against a big guy with 0 to little experience? You can ask any grappling nerd: This is not an easy walk.
I don't think Hafthor has the cardio to make it to a decision, I really don't. Grappling shouldn't come into the equation because Conor will pretty easily be able to just pull a Kalib Starnes and keep away, occasionally popping him with a jab.

Hafthor isn't invulnerable. The guy literally could not stand up straight after over a minute of boxing sparring. Chasing after Conor isn't sustainable. Conor would easily be able to finish Hafthor in a 15 minute fight for that reason IMO. Hafthor these days is over 400 pounds too, his cardio has almost certainly gotten worse since the boxing sparring was recorded.

I always said MMA btw, I specifically said "cage". In a more restricted area like an alley or a bar or something Hafthor could probably run Conor into a wall and prison rape him. A "real fight" has so many more variables.

occasionally popping him with a jab.

Can Conor knock out Hafthor? Maybe ... u dont need knock out power.
But this isnt a boxing match: He can literally just grab him and drag him to the ground and show him how real man make love.

You are overanalizing this fantasy bullshit.

giphy.gif

But this isnt a boxing match: He can literally just grab him and drag him to the ground and show him how real man make love.

giphy.gif

In a cage, it would be even a little easier.

How is he going to get his hands on Conor to "literally just grab him" inside a cage? He's not mobile, he's not unpredictable. Unless Conor is playing around (and I don't know why he would be), keeping distance wouldn't be difficult. Obviously if in your scenario the fight starts with them hugging each other Hafthor would win, sure. Weird scenario though.

I think Hafthor would legit lose to Conor if he just got thrown in without training. Too slow and no gas tank. I don't think he could catch Conor (I mean, what's he really gonna do, try to walk him down) and would gas before the end of the first with Conor just keeping distance. Obviously train him for a bit and drop weight and its a different story.
ohh ffs
he would walk around for five rounds until conor tried to hit him, then hed catch whatever it is conor is throwing at him and would one hand club swing him face first into the octagon floor. get a grip mate lol hes 400 pounds and 7 foot of solid muscle. i know you think your boy cant lose but lol you do realize the octagon isnt a fucking football field, its a cage thats pretty fucking small.

How is he going to get his hands on Conor to "literally just grab him" inside a cage? He's not mobile, he's not unpredictable. Unless Conor is playing around (and I don't know why he would be), keeping distance wouldn't be difficult. Obviously if in your scenario the fight starts with them hugging each other Hafthor would win, sure. Weird scenario though.

<36>

Mountain was playing around and conor took him srsly ... cuz conor = manlet complex.

one hook & conor goes down
Npaia0y.gif

Mountain maybe looked like shit vs a super heavyweight "Skuli Armannson" .. i think he had a spot for the olympics ... maye im wrong.

But this isnt a boxing match.

1 shot is enough

I think Hafthor would legit lose to Conor if he just got thrown in without training. Too slow and no gas tank. I don't think he could catch Conor (I mean, what's he really gonna do, try to walk him down) and would gas before the end of the first with Conor just keeping distance. Obviously train him for a bit and drop weight and its a different story.

You don't think it takes some cardio to compete in strongman?

How the hell do people think that Conor could even hurt that guy? I had a super heavy at our gym who I would spar with from time to time. Big guys can absorb stupid amounts of power and this guy was around the 300 mark which is a full 100 pounds less than Bjornsson. Seriously, he could just rush in and grab him and do what he wants.

Even if he just laid on him with his 400 pounds, tiny little Conor would never get out.

The bob sapp that nearly crippled big nog would actually cripple gsp

Prime Sapp. He beat Hoost twice and almost killed Nog. A 350lb machine.

You don't think it takes some cardio to compete in strongman?

How the hell do people think that Conor could even hurt that guy? I had a super heavy at our gym who I would spar with from time to time. Big guys can absorb stupid amounts of power and this guy was around the 300 mark which is a full 100 pounds less than Bjornsson. Seriously, he could just rush in and grab him and do what he wants.

Even if he just laid on him with his 400 pounds, tiny little Conor would never get out.

bro bro

this was probably his first sparring and thats normal. he went 100% the whole time.

i could only surive 2-3 rounds (first time 100% hard), but i didnt gass like my friends, cuz soccer cardio = best cardio in universe.

however ... this isnt a boxing match.

combat sports/martial arts arent magic
<36>

Back