GSP vs Anderson Silva - who wins in their prime?

There is a reason GSP never took that fight, he had no chance. It's a shame though it would of been a highlight reel ko for Anderson.

You do know he was never offered the fight right??

It was in the works, and then AS had that horrible performance against Maia in which Dana White said at the presser when asked about a superfight " Anderson Silva doesn' deserve to fight GSP after that performance "

You do know he was never offered the fight right??

It was in the works, and then AS had that horrible performance against Maia in which Dana White said at the presser when asked about a superfight " Anderson Silva doesn' deserve to fight GSP after that performance "

Don't.. Believe... His....

GSP vs Anderson Silva - who wins in their prime?

I believe GSP will win on points because he has better ground skills. Nick Diaz vs Anderson Silva wasn't a dominated performance for Silva
but GSP vs Nick Diaz - GSP dominated him everywhere
That’s your conclusion, mma math?

<DisgustingHHH>

SILVA cuz Gsp has shown a few times he can be ko'd.

I think GSP wins it easily if the fight occurs before Anderson-Sonnen. After that, Anderson improved his TDD.

Anderson, I think. GSP would struggle with both taking him down and holding him down. If I recall correctly, you kind of saw in the GSP-Bisping fight that GSP wasn't quite the wrestling machine when faced with a bigger opponent.

But I really don't know. Both guys were in their prime so long ago I don't even remember what they were like back then.

Anderson, I think. GSP would struggle with both taking him down and holding him down. If I recall correctly, you kind of saw in the GSP-Bisping fight that GSP wasn't quite the wrestling machine when faced with a bigger opponent.

But I really don't know. Both guys were in their prime so long ago I don't even remember what they were like back then.
It's kinda strange that GSP himself said multiple times he is in his prime right now, that the GSP of today would whoop the GSP of the past ass, but fans continue to say he is past it.

Considering that now GSP has legit knockout power for the first time in his career, and against a middleweight nonetheless, and he took down Bisping easier than Sonnen did, UFC 217 GSP could beat Anderson Silva.
The GSP from the BJ fights get his ass handed badly by Silva.

Those who believe in gsp should have convinced him to. Not even gsp believed he would win X Silva. But some ppl here know more..

GSP and it wouldn't even be close.

Lutter and Chael easily outwrestled Silva and GSP is a much better wrestler who also has BJJ and standup. GSP also put Bisping away in 3 rounds and Silva couldn't touch him for 5 rounds then lost the decision. GSP dominated Diaz, Silva barely won.

GSP GOAT Bless.

PS: That's all without USADA, under USADA GSP probably kills Silva since he's a C tier fighter without roids, as we have seen.
You must have been watching a different fight. I remember Bisbing getting a knee from hell, and his face was a bloody mess. Just sayin...

Lol at the anderson fans reason for him winning is GSP not moving up. That doesn't mean GSP thought he would lose, it means he doesn't think the risk of him losing is worth it and he was right cause Anderson is a bigger fighter. The logic these fans have make them come up with the dumbest excuses and reasons ever lol. A MW GSP beats a clean Anderson via being too well rounded and taking him down at will, hes too smart for anderson

Don't.. Believe... His....

But no fight was ever offered to either fighter after, so...

And besides the fans, no parties have ever accused the other of ducking, there is no source for the assumption and taking 5 minutes of your time you'd easily see that the UFC was never really interested in it.

I think they knew they would be killing off one of there biggest stars for a quick pay day, and that's why the fight was only offered after GSP walked away.

It's kinda strange that GSP himself said multiple times he is in his prime right now, that the GSP of today would whoop the GSP of the past ass, but fans continue to say he is past it.

It's real strange that an active fighter promoting himself will say tmhes the best he's ever been while being past his prime?

Gee. Never heard a fighter do that before.

Considering that now GSP has legit knockout power for the first time in his career, and against a middleweight nonetheless, and he took down Bisping easier than Sonnen did, UFC 217 GSP could beat Anderson Silva.
The GSP from the BJ fights get his ass handed badly by Silva.

Let's see GSP fight somebody besides Bisping he won't.

I think his colitis began around the time that this fight should have transpired.

It's real strange that an active fighter promoting himself will say tmhes the best he's ever been while being past his prime?

Gee. Never heard a fighter do that before.

Let's see GSP fight somebody besides Bisping he won't.

GSP is and will always be scared of Anderson.

The Silva that showed up for Henderson would beat GSP and I’m a huge GSP fan

GSP would dry hump him for a while but eventually Anderson would either get the sub or catch him slipping on the feet.

Anderson KO Rd 1.

Back