GSP vs Anderson Silva - who wins in their prime?

woloo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
GSP vs Anderson Silva - who wins in their prime?

I believe GSP will win on points because he has better ground skills. Nick Diaz vs Anderson Silva wasn't a dominated performance for Silva
but GSP vs Nick Diaz - GSP dominated him everywhere

GSP believed that Anderson would win, and that's good enough for me.

I think GSP's prime was around Penn 2. I think that GSP would win. The GSP who fought Hendricks, and even Diaz and Condit, I'd be more apprehensive about. He became too hesitant, and that doesn't speak well with Silva.

Then again, Silva was a juicehead, and much bigger. So not even a fair fight. GSP was and is greater.

Silva is much bigger, but I believe GSP would take him down easily. If Chael did it and lost because of poor fight IQ, for GSP it would be easier.

What I would really like to see would be prime Silva vs:
- Yoel
- Rumble
- Whit

Anderson, became he’s bigger and can change the fight with a single punch.

At equal size, it’s a tough call. In that case, I’d lean towards GSP by decision, but not an easy decision, considering that he got tagged by Condit and Hendricks.

GSP would take him down every round and win a pretty simple 50 - 45, even without USADA.

With it, he might finish him.

Silva is much bigger, but I believe GSP would take him down easily. If Chael did it and lost because of poor fight IQ, for GSP it would be easier.

What I would really like to see would be prime Silva vs:
- Yoel
- Rumble
- Whit

This is the thing. Chael himself said GSP beat him in training. And GSP is far, far better than Chael setting up the takedown, with the strikes, and immeasurably better with the jitz.

1-2 rounds GSP would have some success, then Anderson merks him and brutally puts him away.

GSP believed that Anderson would win, and that's good enough for me.

This.

GSP never wanted this fight, never made an attempt to move to MW until Bisping won the belt. His jab wouldn't work against Anderson.

There is a reason GSP never took that fight, he had no chance. It's a shame though it would of been a highlight reel ko for Anderson.

GSP and it wouldn't even be close.

Lutter and Chael easily outwrestled Silva and GSP is a much better wrestler who also has BJJ and standup. GSP also put Bisping away in 3 rounds and Silva couldn't touch him for 5 rounds then lost the decision. GSP dominated Diaz, Silva barely won.

GSP GOAT Bless.

PS: That's all without USADA, under USADA GSP probably kills Silva since he's a C tier fighter without roids, as we have seen.

GSP ducked Silva and Silva wanted to fight GSP that means more than any possible hypothetical.

giphy.gif

GSP would’ve and still would win a clear decision. His standup is too disciplined to get countered or baited by Anderson. And he’d put Anderson on his ass every round.

Anderson. GSP doesn't pressure like Chael at all so the comparison is stupid. GSP picks his shots and would get rinsed on the feet. GSP ducked Anderson his entire career for a reason.

GSP didn't want that fight, so Andy.

No clue. It could go either way. Too bad it was never made.

All I know is GSP seemed so uneasy when asked questions about moving up to fight Silva. He never gave a clear answer. But was he super eager to fight Bisping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back