GSP vs Aldo or Tony at 155

standupsprawl

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Who do you pick? I really want to see Aldo. The match is really interesting and has that super fight feel

Fight will never happen. According to GSP, Aldo is 40lbs heavier than him

One guy who just got injured by tripping on a speaker. Another past his prime FW who's never fought at LW. Then a past his prime WW, dropping from MW, who's never fought at LW.

Bored today TS?

I'd pick GSP to beat both of them, pretty handily. Aldo gasses, and Ferg gets wrestle raped.

Can we start talking about GSP fighting guys WW and up and Not guys he's way bigger than?

At 155? Aldo outjabs GSP and stuffs his takedowns. 50-45 for the goat José Aldo

I'm down for tony vs. anybody. But honestly I don't see gsp taking a fight with anybody other than the winner of khabib vs mcgregor.

Why in the world would GSP want to fight Aldo?

Can threads get any more stupid.

At 155? Aldo outjabs GSP and stuffs his takedowns. 50-45 for the goat José Aldo
giphy.gif

Conor, Khabib and Woodley are GSP's only fights that would matter/sell.

stop making these bullshit threads. fight like that will never happen.

BROCK VS CONOR?

Dumbass threads like these need to be Wastelanded and yellows need to be dished out. Come on people, why are we even humoring the idea of GSP ever making it to 155? At 170 the guy was pure muscle, how the hell is he gonna lose 15 more pounds? I have my doubts he can even make 160-165 catchweight.

Between the two I'd pick Tony. He's still a monster. Aldo is done.

aldo defends every single takedown and beats him up

would be interesting for first 2 1/2 rounds. but unless aldo's cardio is somehow tripled at 155, GSP would wear him out.
GSP also has a 6" reach advantage, so that wouldn't be good for aldo's striking. GSP is also too long, he'd float on aldo similar to like Max did, so once he got him down aldo wouldn't be able get up.

Aldo vs Pettis at 155 is the fight to make.

naaah... Edgar vs GSP at 155 is the real fight to make these days ://?!

Back