GSP: "'TRT is a joke and should have been banned a long time ago"

Yeah I'm sure if a current roster fighter that is high profile started down this road, it would end bad.

If you weren't smart enough to catch what I was doing to you by saying that about Hendricks, well too bad.

Great, you don't support TRT, now if only some current and X fighters would come out against TRT, PEDs, wouldn't that be refreshing. I assume it would have to be one of your favourite fighters for you to agree with the ban stance, if its one you dislike it means nothing, or even better, accuse him of use.

Here is a hint..if you use the word "nuthugger" you can't be taken seriously, just another cheerleader who is drawn into the WWE side of MMA. Dana loves your type, a promoters dream.

This is where you lost the little credibility you had.

It seems you are just another rustled GSP fanatic. I like watching fights, I enjoy watching people fight. All of the other shit doesn't matter to me much, though I was happy they finally banned the use of TRT.

Blame the GSP fans for making up excuses for why he got the shit beaten out of him.

Same here. Funny how Hendricks suddenly had cardio for days after struggling to make three rounds before.

Actually I didn't accuse Hendricks, I was just showing red hawk how easy it is to make up a story and accuse.

I would be very happy if more fighters got on board, I am willing to bet way over 50% of fighters use something they aren't supposed to. The sad part is, its not in the UFC's interest (pocket book) to stop it.

The sad part is, meatheads like redhawk feel its necessary to bash a fighter who does come out against it, ONLY because he doesn't like GSP OR GSP beat 1 or more of his favourite fighters who had just signed his new tapout shirt.

truff! with that said, i dont think pro fighting has as much ped usage as other sports or the olympics

This is where you lost the little credibility you had.

It seems you are just another rustled GSP fanatic. I like watching fights, I enjoy watching people fight. All of the other shit doesn't matter to me much, though I was happy they finally banned the use of TRT.

Blame the GSP fans for making up excuses for why he got the shit beaten out of him.

Why would I be rustled if I was a GSP fan? Why would any GSP fan need an excuse, did I miss something, did he lose recently, did he not win every rematch against his losses?

Go look for the next thread with GSP in it and start yapping off. Isn't it easier to support your favourite fighters instead of bashing the ones you don't like? Strange fan.

Losing credibility from you is probably the best thing that can happen to a poster.

Along with piss poor judging.

You called me a rustled fanatic? Man your out of it.

Why would I be rustled if I was a GSP fan? Why would any GSP fan need an excuse, did I miss something, did he lose recently, did he not win every rematch against his losses?

Go look for the next thread with GSP in it and start yapping off. Isn't it easier to support your favourite fighters instead of bashing the ones you don't like? Strange fan.

Losing credibility from you is probably the best thing that can happen to a poster.

You called me a rustled fanatic? Man your out of it.

Really? Are you kidding? Every one of you were predicting "easy 50-45. he's just another koscheck" yet after he is given a gift of a decision, he "didn't look himself" and that "2009 GSP would've dominated"

That is why the whole time table for this is 'interesting'

You lack any credibility, to be honest. Nothing to be proud of.

Oh yes, let's pretend that the judging wasn't horrible and that the two judges that gave the 1st round to GSP are notoriously bad judges.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Diaz 1,2,5, GSP 1,3,5.

I can accept Diaz lost, people should accept GSP won. Best WW Champion of all time.

I don't care one way or another for TRT, but what GSP says make sense. I won't lose sleep over it one way or another.

Sorry GSP, but you refused WADA testing for the Hendricks fight in part because they wouldn't supply a list of WHAT they were testing for (and according to this article, VADA covered GSP's testing costs for the Hendricks fight, which is also ... strange)

http://www.scifighting.com/2013/09/07/12877/gsp-refused-nsac-approved-wada-testing-opts-vada-testing-instead/

... but NOW He wants stricter testing and things like TRT banned? Um, okay GSP. Nice of you to wait until you were out of the game before making these statements....

Really? Are you kidding? Every one of you were predicting "easy 50-45. he's just another koscheck" yet after he is given a gift of a decision, he "didn't look himself" and that "2009 GSP would've dominated"

That is why the whole time table for this is 'interesting'

You lack any credibility, to be honest. Nothing to be proud of.

Oh yes, let's pretend that the judging wasn't horrible and that the two judges that gave the 1st round to GSP are notoriously bad judges.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

There are a lot of things "interesting" in MMA, you and your nonsense is not one of them.

I said good day.

Diaz 1,2,5, GSP 1,3,5.

I can accept Diaz lost, people should accept GSP won. Best WW Champion of all time.

I don't care one way or another for TRT, but what GSP says make sense. I won't lose sleep over it one way or another.

Because you don't know how to judge a round in the Condit / Diaz fight, we're supposed to overlook the fact that Hendricks probably beat GSP?

SOLID debate skills there. Harvard? Or Yale?

Because you don't know how to judge a round in the Condit / Diaz fight, we're supposed to overlook the fact that Hendricks probably beat GSP?

SOLID debate skills there. Harvard? Or Yale?

GSP won by the same means Diaz lost, the fight is scored by rounds. No need to be rude, I don't really care at the end of the day. You think GSP lost, cool.

GSP trained with many Olympians... Hmmm now he comes out for drug testing and TRT

Sorry GSP, but you refused WADA testing for the Hendricks fight in part because they wouldn't supply a list of WHAT they were testing for (and according to this article, VADA covered GSP's testing costs for the Hendricks fight, which is also ... strange)

http://www.scifighting.com/2013/09/07/12877/gsp-refused-nsac-approved-wada-testing-opts-vada-testing-instead/

... but NOW He wants stricter testing and things like TRT banned? Um, okay GSP. Nice of you to wait until you were out of the game before making these statements....
http://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc

Better article, kind of tells the whole story.

Was GSP out of the sport when he did VADA?

There is nothing wrong with trt, but in sports, there is just too many loopholes with that stuff. They could never truly regulate it correctly.

There is nothing wrong with trt, but in sports, there is just too many loopholes with that stuff. They could never truly regulate it correctly.

That's just it, a ban on TRT will affect fighters choosing that particular means, but it's widely regarded that most professional athletes take PED's of some kind, or else they would be replaced by someone who is taking PED's.

Funny coming from someone who has Gina in their avatar who missed weight 4 times in like 2 years which is as disrespectful to the sport as it gets. You obviously don't give a shit about the rules so why act like it? Oh I know why, because whoever your favorite fighter is, is gonna be the one you take up for, no matter what they've done. So lets make assumptions about a great guy and legend like GSP to make your people look better. Got it

My sentiments exactly. At least put an age restriction on it like about 38.

nah I would have to disagree...if you can't compete without TRT then I'm sorry. You can't give someone a handicap just because of their age

there's nothing funny about TRT
i don't get this joke
maybe the small testicles...

Back