GSP to fight winner of Woodley vs. Maia at MSG

OK, that's what I like to hear. There was no point in Bisping vs. GSP, because we all know damn well GSP would never ever fight Romero, Jacare, Weidman, or any of those killers at MW.

Do people realise, just how AWFUL GSP vs Woodley could be? Seriously. It makes more sense than this stupid fight vs Bisping but the possibility of having a fight as boring as the Shields fight is looming.

It's also intriguing as hell, and we still have to watch it to see what does happen when 2 guys like them lock horns in the cage. You never know, Tyron could have the style to blow GSP out in 1 round, or GSP can pull a typical GSP, and jab and high/low his ass to a 4-1 type of decision like always.

Tyron could end up being a worse style match up than Hendricks. Even though GSP rightfully won that fight. I hate fans that say Hendricks got robbed.

I'm into this, it's about God Damn time the UFC make sensible fights...

Woodley is a nightmare match up for Pierre. Younger, stronger, excellent wrestler, immense power puncher. He is everything Hendricks was, except more athletic, and more composed.

In any case, it is a harder fight than Bisping. So much for him 'ducking' hard competition.

Woodley is a nightmare match up for Pierre. Younger, stronger, excellent wrestler, immense power puncher. He is everything Hendricks was, except more athletic, and more composed.

In any case, it is a harder fight than Bisping. So much for him 'ducking' hard competition.
Georges is fighting the best in either Maia or Woodley, I like this idea so much more than a fight at MW.

I thought GSP didn't want to come back and fight for the title, so I'm confused why he's been thrown into two title fights.

Also, Tyron setting himself up to be the greatest WW of all time. He could do it.

What happened to him fighting Bisping?

If he's anything like he was when he left he will tear with of those guys up. He will keep it standing and win easily

Ain't nobody got time for that, Bisping needz to take care of business in his division...

Awesome, that's how it should be. Can't wait to see Bispings head bounce off the canvas against Romero/Whittaker winner.

This is better. But it still fucks over Maia. They should have just given him Woodley after he beat Wonderboy. But Maia is a warrior. I think he'll beat Woodley.

Maia vs GSP is a great matchup.

This is better. But it still fucks over Maia. They should have just given him Woodley after he beat Wonderboy. But Maia is a warrior. I think he'll beat Woodley.

Maia vs GSP is a great matchup.

GSP is praying. If and when TW wins, in before another GSP magical press conference and floating injury.

Yawwwnn. I would rather watch GSP fight Lawler, Wonderboy, Masvidal, Gastellum, Magny, Cerrone or even Nick Diaz rather than the winner of this 'title' fight. If you're a fan and actually want to see GSP fight the winner you might not want to get your hopes up just yet. I still think GSP will return against Mcgregor, giving them both a massive pay day and pay per view records to retire on. I can't think of a better reason or a bigger fight for Mcgregor or GSP to make their UFC return, I don't even want to see it but I have a feeling it will happen. Think about it if Floyd clowns Mcgregor like he's suppose to it makes perfect sense for Mcgregor to come back to the UFC for the biggest pay day possible, a fight with GSP.

Step 1: Woodley/ Maia
Step 2: GSP/ Maia
Step 3: GSP/ Rory superfight

May the best WW on earth win

Yawn, I wanted to see gsp fight @ 185 finally.

He and the fans are bored of him at 170.

Won't watch. Don't need to see him bored and not going for the kill.

How's he gonna make 170 now if he's been adding weight for 185

Nothing really wrong with that. Nobody is exactly primed & ready for a title shot after Maia. I aint mad at it.

GOAT 50 - 45.

EDIT...

Kinda sucks for Maia. That's a quick turnaround. That's something like only 10 weeks since his last fight.

Considering his last TS was in 2010, though. If he wants a guaranteed TS. He has to suck it up. He may never get another chance.

And, I'll be cheering big time for him, against Woodley.

Last edited:
Back