GSP to fight winner of Woodley vs. Maia at MSG

BONES

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
via MMA junkie & Ariel Helwani:

Great news.
GSP vs Woodley, can't wait.

If Maia wins he can get all the time he needs. There's a thousand ways to play this with doctors.

What happened to him fighting Bisping?

If he's anything like he was when he left he will tear with of those guys up. He will keep it standing and win easily

Either of them wreck USADA GSP with hilarious ease

Rory finger poke of doom on GSP in the bell centre.

Maia has been getting jerked around by the brass his whole career.

I love the guy, he's a genuinely nice person with a respectful and responsible attitude, but sometimes you have to be a little bit of an asshole in order to make sure your best interests are being met.

It still makes no sense why Maia fought Masvidal.

Do people realise, just how AWFUL GSP vs Woodley could be? Seriously. It makes more sense than this stupid fight vs Bisping but the possibility of having a fight as boring as the Shields fight is looming.

Post USADA GSP is going to tap to strikes.

giphy.gif

GSP vs Woodley is a dangerous fucking fight for GSP

I know GSP is GOAT takedown artist but I just dont see how he takes down Woodley on a consistent biases. GSP is going to have to strike with him

I think that if GSP comes back against Woodley he could lose. He's two years older, another torn ACL later, and hasn't stepped in the cage since Nov 2013 after a summarily shaky performance.

He's one of my favorite of all time and possible GOAT for me, but I'd be very impressed if he wins. (He boxes Maia up on the feet though)

Back