GSP test cut to 55?

90 50

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Anybody else see this?

Apparently, GSP was seen in a Sauna and some people, The Cheal included think he was doing a trial run to 55, to see if he could make weight before he calls out the winner of McGregor/Kahib, if he can make it that is?

I think he should have no problem with the weight he lost from "Colitis", as he looks smaller than ever now, but this IS INTERESTING, if he infact was doing a test cut and not just , you know ENJOYING a Sauna..

It wasn't healthy to not cut weight and fight at MW. Much healthier to cut down 2 weight classes.

He would have to loose a lot of muscle to do that.

cdba5e365a4f98083533a361b66fc8b0.jpg

From recent pics he's been looking a lot smaller. Doesn't seem out of reach

The "colitis" will also prevent him from fighting any relevant new age contender at 170 too. Take it to the bank.

I thought
It wasn't healthy to not cut weight and fight at MW. Much healthier to cut down 2 weight classes.
the problem wasn't the cut, it was the weight gain that made him sick.

GSP has no reason to fight at WW imo he has a better chance beating Khabib or Conor (bigger names) than Tyrone (small name). If any of those people want to be the P4P #1 goat they gotta beat GSP

I thought

the problem wasn't the cut, it was the weight gain that made him sick.

GSP has no reason to fight at WW imo he has a better chance beating Khabib or Conor (bigger names) than Tyrone (small name). If any of those people want to be the P4P #1 goat they gotta beat GSP

Lmao, GSP has no business at LW. Fighting FW Conor as pathetic as it is, I can kind of understand. It would be the biggest fight in UFC history. He'd make more money than he ever has. Khabib isn't a big name. Maybe "bigger" after he beats Conor, but his last PPV didn't do anymore than Tyron's. GSP is just looking for easy fights. He's scared shitless of Tyron. He's not going to be the GOAT for long at this rate. Soon it's going to be you have to beat Tyron!

The "colitis" will also prevent him from fighting any relevant new age contender at 170 too. Take it to the bank.

You would think with a severe colon injury, it's not the best idea to cut more than Tibau weight. LMAO!

Who knows. Maybe the doctors misdiagnosed it for a severe vagina injury. They're pretty close together.

Last edited:
Keep us updated on any new information!

Would love to see GSP @ 155!

GSP vs Conor is probably the biggest money fight they can ever make.

Lmao, GSP has no business at LW. Fighting FW Conor as pathetic as it is, I can kind of understand. It would be the biggest fight in UFC history. He'd make more money than he ever has. Khabib isn't a big name. Maybe "bigger" after he beats Conor, but his last PPV didn't do anymore than Tyron's. GSP is just looking for easy fights. He's scared shitless of Tyron. He's not going to be the GOAT for long at this rate. Soon it's going to be you have to beat Tyron!

Lol. So Conor is the poor little fw victim? Conor has fought at 170 and used to cut to 145. It is ok for Conor to cut massive weight but the moment someone else would do it to fight him, it's not fair? What does Ferguson walk around at? I bet it's similar to what GSP does. How about Khabib?

You would suggest that GSP is scared of Woodley in order to hide your fear that GSP could make 155 and face Conor. That's cute.

Back