GSP: Stylistic wise Nick Diaz beats Woodley

I think Woodley knocks Nick Diaz the fuck out. I'm no Woodley fan but if you stand there and let him tee off on you, I think you're going to go down.

Honestly, you people need to listen to yourselves.

Nick Diaz hasn't won a fight since 2011.

It's 2018.

And you're still trying to say he'll beat the #1 fighter in the world.

T-Wood would fuck him up.

Stylistically Nick and Nate haven't fought in a while.

I'm not sure they're even pro-athletes anymore.

You can't just run around random shady podcasts on youtube, smoke weed, mumble some shit, and come back a world beater.

That Nick Diaz is gone. And Nate is almost there too.

At least Nick has an excuse, he was banned, Nate just fucked himself over by overestimating the hand he was dealt.

He never really was a world beater in the first place.

He has a few big wins but he's lost to more top competition than he's beaten.

People ITT act like Woodley can't land his right hand bomb bomb on Diaz. Common son.

GSP is one of the most tactical and cerebral fighters to ever compete. He raises some good points. The fact that Woodley rarely shoots for takedowns means he would be eating a lot of shots.

That and T-Woods tendency to back up against the cage.

TWood would walk through Diaz's less than 100% power punches and plant him on the ground and pound him out.

People ITT act like Woodley can't land his right hand bomb bomb on Diaz. Common son.

Woodley is going to land that every time? It's possible, it's always possible, but hasn't always landed it.

Look at Nickolas' last 3 losses.. Silva, Condit and GSP. All guys with great movement and made it an important part of their game.

Look at his last 5 wins, Penn, Daley, Santos, Noons, Mach.. All guys he was able to trap against the fence at all times.

Woodley will be on the cage

Takedowns? When was the last time he looked great on top of someone? The Wonderboy GnP? Previous to that the last time he went for a TD was 3 against Condit. That's his career highest, 3 TDs in one fight. The last time I saw him with a heavy wrestling game plan was against Daley and Mein, and he didn't come out looking great after 10 mins.

There is not a lot on Tyron's resume to suggest he's capable of keeping and beating up Nickolas Diaz on the ground for 25 minutes.

Tyron is also a passive fighter, Nickolas pushes the pace, against the fence.

Style wise, this is tough for Tyron, but that doesn't mean he's incapable of winning. Unless Tyron is willing to dig down and fight Diaz at his strengths, he's going to have to show something new.

Nick's a tough fight for almost anyone. He'd have a shot against Woodley, since Woodley never used his wrestling. Even if he did, Diaz had awesome BJJ. So I agree with GSP.

Lol yeah right, he said maia would beat Woodley as well.
It's obvious you're scared of him

Woodley leg kicks any Diaz into oblivion and/or knocks them out.

Easy.

Nick's a tough fight for almost anyone. He'd have a shot against Woodley, since Woodley never used his wrestling. Even if he did, Diaz had awesome BJJ. So I agree with GSP.

Nick's BJJ has never availed him against a decent wrestler who maintains top control.

LOL, the Woodley-hate is getting delusional on here.

I don't like the guy, but he would EASILY beat Nick Diaz.

Unfortunately, I think Woodley takes either Diaz by distance control and/or takedowns with the strength to not get submitted

He never really was a world beater in the first place.

He has a few big wins but he's lost to more top competition than he's beaten.

I know people like to downplay the Diaz bros, but Nick is as legit as they come.

He has beaten huge names, he went to a decision with Anderson, he's always pushing the pace, relentless, AAAAND he's doing all that with the shittiest body in MMA.

He looks like a sack of potatoes and he KO's people like Semtex or Lawler. He fought GSP by getting in his face. Condit as well.

Again, his physique is beyond awful, and he still hangs with the best of them, and has never been broken, ever.

Back