GSP should take a "tune up" fight or 2 before he fights top competition

Bisping is a good tune up fight

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHELLLLLLLLLLLNO

This................. Title shot from get go... Thats what this is about... and $$$$$$ to take a tuneup shot is STOOOOOOOOOPID. Should He...?? lol..... says who the fuk who? He is too smart for that other shit. Unless there is ma$$ive $$

He doesn't want a tune up fight, he wants the money and the power and the women.
unless he just wants one more fight just for the money; that's not the smart play. I'm saying he has the right to do it; if he wants to take the title fight with the handicap of ring rust that's his decision. But a loss costs him a fortune if he's going to continue fighting.

I'd love to see him fight Lawler or Maia before going straight for the title.

Cool thing about the UFC is they throw em to the wolves sometimes and GSP wont be an exception.

nah it just hurts his stock if he potentially loses or doesn't perform up to his old standard.

For his comeback to have the most Impact from a business standpoint, he's gotta take a big fight now.

Cruz did have a warm up fight after his 3 year lay off. He fought a good not great fighter.
Cruz was coming off a string of injuries so he needed a warm up fight. GSP has been relaxing and resting up, not to mention GSP takes less risks in his style of fighting.

unless he just wants one more fight just for the money; that's not the smart play. I'm saying he has the right to do it; if he wants to take the title fight with the handicap of ring rust that's his decision. But a loss costs him a fortune if he's going to continue fighting.
I hear you And ,,,his coach,,whom i trust,,Says that he is in Great Shape ,is More Skilled than ever, And scuttle butt from guys like Chael Sonnen say GSP is better than ever. For Instance Chael said when gsp got him down HE WAS THE HEAVIEST AND STRONGEST PERSON ON HIM...heavy meaning HE COULD NOT GET HIM OFF.. gsp is a freak like that now.. His Jab is better than ever and he had the best Jab.. GodBless Bisping but imo gsp will whup him And Connor...Bisping will get his biggest payday AND LOSE... Time will tell... GSP makes bank Not fighting so?!

If rorys still with tri star he has more then enough to know if he has it or not

One tune up fight would be a wise decision
if he looks terrible thats bad for business.

The big fight is the right move for all parties involved.im sure gsp is taking advantage of putting in rounds with a ranked ww in rory

I hear you And ,,,his coach,,whom i trust,,Says that he is in Great Shape ,is More Skilled than ever, And scuttle butt from guys like Chael Sonnen say GSP is better than ever. For Instance Chael said when gsp got him down HE WAS THE HEAVIEST AND STRONGEST PERSON ON HIM...heavy meaning HE COULD NOT GET HIM OFF.. gsp is a freak like that now.. His Jab is better than ever and he had the best Jab.. GodBless Bisping but imo gsp will whup him And Connor...Bisping will get his biggest payday AND LOSE... Time will tell... GSP makes bank Not fighting so?!
No matter what anyone says about how good he is in training: he should still take a warm up fight. I'm not saying he can't win a title fight without one. He's GSP, one of the greatest ever. Of course he could. But to be at his best he needs to have fought in a real match recently.

EDIT: I'm not really a GSP fan, I respect the fuck out of him, but don't like his fights. But I don't want him to lose due to ring rust. He's one of the legends of the sport.

Last edited:
He's a flat out "needle mover" so UFC will not waste a fight on contract he penned...If I'm GSP,though,the last time he fought--Big Rigg put it on him.

GSP Is true martial artist, he is always prepared.

Back