GSP says Joe Rogan's Kicks Are The Most Powerful I have Ever Seen

Rogan hits like an 1990 geo metro in PSI metrics

No he doesn't want one anymore. He just hated the 2nd CM Punk fight because he felt Dana was doing something for Punk, that Joe couldn't get him to do for him. But he's done on the idea now.

No, he didn't "secretly" tell me. He openly told a few people. It's just not something he's ever wanted to discuss in media. Have you ever traveled? You meet some interesting people.

I got you man.
Youre privy to his secret feelings from perasonal discussions hes had.
Got it
Lol!

has he said he wanted a fight? I would think they would let him fight for sure, a joe rogan fight would sell.

There were plans for him to fight Wesley Snipes more than a decade ago.

I got you man.
Youre privy to his secret feelings from perasonal discussions hes had.
Got it
Lol!

You wanna just come out and tell me you love the guy and to stay away from him or something? It wasn't a personal discussion. You and the media just weren't there, and he doesn't go around telling everyone about it. People do meet in this world. They talk. It happens. Even when one person is famous and the other isn't.

I'm sorry, maybe one day scamp.

You wanna just come out and tell me you love the guy and to stay away from him or something? It wasn't a personal discussion. You and the media just weren't there, and he doesn't go around telling everyone about it. People do meet in this world. They talk. It happens. Even when one person is famous and the other isn't.

I'm sorry, maybe one day scamp.
Haha
Dude I heard you clearly.
Its a secret that you are in on. Fair enough.
Youve got the secret inside scoop on Rogans feelings!

Snippet from their interview

GSP just an interesting guy to listen to.
There are various vid of Rogans impressive kicks online.
He definitely is no joke

So Georges said Rogans kicks were the more powerful you ever saw?

Interdasting.<mma4>

Meh. Good back kick for sure but you can find a ton of good tkd guys that kick like that. My friend was a national tkd champion that had an equally good back kick with the same speed and power. I saw olympic gold medalist in tkd Herb Perez blast a thai bag into oblivion with his step back kick that was harder and scarier than Joes. But for a 50 year old hobbyist, he is real good at it and I can imagine when he was 18 he was the shit with that kick. IF GsP believes that that joes kick was the strongest hes scene, well then he hasnt been around enough good international level tkd guys.

Haha
Dude I heard you clearly.
Its a secret that you are in on. Fair enough.
Youve got the secret inside scoop on Rogans feelings!

I really just shattered your reality didn't I? Would it matter if I told you he's definitely not gay? And I'm pretty sure you won't change his mind?

Joe secretly HATES the whole CM Punk thing because for years, Jpe wanted one fight and could never talk Dana into it. He didn't like the first fight, but understood it would draw. This time, he was pissed because it was Dana just giving a buddy the biggest can he could find. Which is exactly what Joe wanted.

The difference is, I would've gave Joe a legit shot. When he "retestified", he had enough skill to surprise people.

lmao stop making shit up.

Rogan has been pretty open about his feelings towards fighting.

Joe secretly HATES the whole CM Punk thing because for years, Jpe wanted one fight and could never talk Dana into it. He didn't like the first fight, but understood it would draw. This time, he was pissed because it was Dana just giving a buddy the biggest can he could find. Which is exactly what Joe wanted.

The difference is, I would've gave Joe a legit shot. When he "retestified", he had enough skill to surprise people.

This is completely made up. No people outside the media were not told this, nothing you say will convince me otherwise.

GSP is a nice guy and the consummate professional . He talked up all of his opponents and also said something to the effect of picking up the back kick from joe even though that was a blatant fib and he would have been highly familiar with it from his days in Kyokushin karate.

Also joes kicks are pretty shitty

Perhaps back in the day when he was doing TKD they were alot better but recent joe is stiff and clumsy and has a lot of bad habits with his kicks.

If you think those kicks are shitty for a non fighting commentator I don't know what to tell you. They're clearly better than a lot of fighters on the roster

If you think those kicks are shitty for a non fighting commentator I don't know what to tell you. They're clearly better than a lot of fighters on the roster

You can find hordes of youtube videos where the presenters kick far better and they aren't fighters either or are retired from fighting etc,etc. Further anyone with functioning eyes can tell GSP was far more competent at kicking than what Joe has shown thus it returns back to what i was saying about George simply being kind to Rogan.

His kicking is rudimentary no matter how you cut it.

saying he has the most powerful kicks Is a bit much

but he most certainly has more power / better technique In his kicks than georges.

Nah. Not against a live target

"hold this bag steady and i show you a badass move"

Rogan kicks way harder than Crocop for sure.

Nah. Not against a live target

"hold this bag steady and i show you a badass move"
Who knows. I wouldn't base such things on a shitty video with John wayne parr where they're clearly messing around. I don't count that as sparring really.

On paper Rogan definitely has the superior kicks though, both In technique and power, whether that translates Is up for debate I guess though.

GSP's kicks aren't even really that good honestly, he learned some bad habits from his initial karate backround I feel.

lmao stop making shit up.

Rogan has been pretty open about his feelings towards fighting.

Correct, Joe's said many times he doesn't want to fight. Aside from that one time he wanted a fight and asked about it.

This is completely made up. No people outside the media were not told this, nothing you say will convince me otherwise.

Ok. Not really trying to convince anyone. Believe it, or don't. The end.

Back