GSP says Joe Rogan's Kicks Are The Most Powerful I have Ever Seen

ermac88

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Snippet from their interview

GSP just an interesting guy to listen to.
There are various vid of Rogans impressive kicks online.
He definitely is no joke

Hogan vs CM Punk, for the Ulitmate Farcical Circus Belt.

Make it happen, Red Goof.

6JFvU6z0_400x400.png

astral traveling power in those old, elk hunting ,weed smokin, deprivation tank ,caveman coffee drinking,alpha brain onnit,manlet legs

Joe secretly HATES the whole CM Punk thing because for years, Jpe wanted one fight and could never talk Dana into it. He didn't like the first fight, but understood it would draw. This time, he was pissed because it was Dana just giving a buddy the biggest can he could find. Which is exactly what Joe wanted.

The difference is, I would've gave Joe a legit shot. When he "retestified", he had enough skill to surprise people.

Joe secretly HATES the whole CM Punk thing because for years, Jpe wanted one fight and could never talk Dana into it. He didn't like the first fight, but understood it would draw. This time, he was pissed because it was Dana just giving a buddy the biggest can he could find. Which is exactly what Joe wanted.

The difference is, I would've gave Joe a legit shot. When he "retestified", he had enough skill to surprise people.

Haha. I like how you just imagined and manufactured Rogans "secret" feelings.

Joe makes millions using his mind he made an intelligent decision at a young age regarding getting punched in the cranium.

Haha. I like how you just imagined and manufactured Rogans "secret" feelings.

Only a secret depending on who you are.

Joe makes millions using his mind he made an intelligent decision at a young age regarding getting punched in the cranium.

Hold on let me borrow a quote...

"Haha. I like how you just imagined and manufactured Rogans "secret" feelings"

has he said he wanted a fight? I would think they would let him fight for sure, a joe rogan fight would sell.

Only a secret depending on who you are.

Hold on let me borrow a quote...

"Haha. I like how you just imagined and manufactured Rogans "secret" feelings"

Lol.
So he secretly told you.
Lmao!!
Okay
Lol!!!

has he said he wanted a fight? I would think they would let him fight for sure, a joe rogan fight would sell.

No he doesn't want one anymore. He just hated the 2nd CM Punk fight because he felt Dana was doing something for Punk, that Joe couldn't get him to do for him. But he's done on the idea now.

Lol.
So he secretly told you.
Lmao!!
Okay
Lol!!!

No, he didn't "secretly" tell me. He openly told a few people. It's just not something he's ever wanted to discuss in media. Have you ever traveled? You meet some interesting people.

GSP is a nice guy and the consummate professional . He talked up all of his opponents and also said something to the effect of picking up the back kick from joe even though that was a blatant fib and he would have been highly familiar with it from his days in Kyokushin karate.

Also joes kicks are pretty shitty

Perhaps back in the day when he was doing TKD they were alot better but recent joe is stiff and clumsy and has a lot of bad habits with his kicks.

Say what you want to say about how he has never had a fight or a BJJ match, but regardless of all of that the guy kicks like a mule. I mean you cant deny it.

Hes 51 and been on PEDs probably since his late 30s (being nice). Nothing about that is natural.

Snippet from their interview

GSP just an interesting guy to listen to.
There are various vid of Rogans impressive kicks online.
He definitely is no joke

It’s because he’s on Paleo bro

Back