GSP said Fedor is the goat.

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Who cares about what a felon, a snitch, a quitter and a cheater have to say?

A real greatest of all time fighters know whos the greatest of all time

Like GSP.

Fedor is the greatest of all time. Fighters like fedor and gsp knew how to carry themselves out of the octagon as well. Something clowns like Jones and mctapper could never do.

Last edited:
We haven't seen the greatest of all time in MMA yet, the sport doesn't pay enough to have great athletes.

When MMA starts paying everyone millions, great athletes may start choosing MMA at a young age.

london_underground_mind_the_gap_wooden_postcard_company_1024x1024.jpg

Real GOATs won't call themself the GOAT if you ask them.

People who need to claim they are the greatest usually aren't the greatest.

With that being said, GSP is the GOAT.

We haven't seen the greatest of all time in MMA yet, the sport doesn't pay enough to have great athletes.

When MMA starts paying everyone millions, great athletes may start choosing MMA at a young age.

Prime Roy Nelson would KO any version of Lebron.

He's not the GOAT. I'm tired of this conversation.

He was the best fighter in a era where MMA was still coming into its own. Where you had guys who were good at one specific skill set i.e wrestling, BJJ, karate. These days guys are more well-rounded.

MMA compared to other sports is still very young. I wouldn't say it's in its infancy stage, but it's fairly young.

1a. Fedor
1b. GSP

that's been my stance for years. Jones had a real chance to get into that mix but he's managed to fuck that up pretty badly.

Fedor is GOAT. No one else at heavyweight comes close. And when you're the top at HW, you're top of the world.

Sakuraba, Hendo and GSP are up there too. It ain't just about stats, but also who you fought and how. Sakuraba might have a poor ratio, but he's P4P one of the GOATs and Hendo is too.

Nah. A good athlete is not necesarily a good fighter.

I have GSP/Anderson Silva as my GOATs followed by Jon Jones and the big bad Russian on 4th. Although, I don't mind people who think the GOAT is Fedor.

tumblr_orlho7JWgk1s04h2ho1_400.gif

As a GSP fan, I do and always have thought Fedor should be considered the all-time best MMA fighter for the simple reason that he beat everyone, regardless of style, despite usually giving away 30 pounds, while at the same time just going about his business crushing souls and not engaging in any of the BS.

Back