GSP Picks Bisping Over Woodley

Koscheck's black....? Always thought he was an adopted half mexican/canadian, perhaps even conceived in the beautiful Cancun during spring break.

J/K. I thought he was mexican.
ill be honest.... I thought he was a curly haired white man whose features got slightly splayed by sparring

ill be honest.... I thought he was a curly haired white man whose features got slightly splayed by sparring

Typical response from the white man in charge, he's white until he starts losing then suddenly he turns black!

as a white man gsp seems more interested in hitting on black women
<Goldie11>#blackvaginasmatter
This. GSP likes the black girls.

Though you should've said "More interested in hitting on black women than hitting black men" or "More interested in hitting on black women than getting hit by black men".

PS GSP has jungle fever. He loves the Black more than most of us.

GSP_Girlfriend2.0.jpg

The real reason he doesn't want to fight Woodley is because he knows better than being that close to Woodley's wife.

Averi-Woodley-Tyron-Woodley-image.jpg

PS GSP has jungle fever. He loves the Black more than most of us.

GSP_Girlfriend2.0.jpg

The real reason he doesn't want to fight Woodley is because he knows better than being that close to Woodley's wife.

Looking athletic and explosive.

GSP looks good too.

yup TS, it´s a coincidence

hendricks is white and he´s ducking him even when johnny is almost DONE
GSP wants to fight in big money fights against belt holders not the #15 ranked MW who was in danger of getting cut from the UFC. Do you even think before you type? This is a business and the fighters and the promoters want to maximize $$$. Do you think a Johny Hendricks fight would approach a GSP title fight vs. Bisping, Woodley or McGregor?

gsptkosjayhieron.gif

Jay Hieron is white and jacked, GSP dealt with it.

Lol'd at TS use of the term "BLACK MAN". Reminds me of when you hear black people use that term when they're talking sometimes and they overemphasize the words black and man, like they have such little confidence in their own manhood that they're trying to convince themselves or me to believe cause they dont<{cruzshake}>

i can't even believe this thread exists.

thank you guys, you never stop surprising me.

Colour bar alive and well in 2017 – and if you bring up Koscheck, you're a racist.

08_124_pressconference.jpg
So basically you're racist TS because you're saying that there's never been a black guy good enough to fight GSP.

Anyone who thinks GSP is afraid of fighting Woodley is trolling or severely delusional. Rory dismantled Woodley with the jab game, and GSP is the master of that. GSP and Rory train together and GSP mentored Rory.

Anyone who thinks GSP is afraid of fighting Woodley is trolling or severely delusional. Rory dismantled Woodley with the jab game, and GSP is the master of that. GSP and Rory train together and GSP mentored Rory.
pretty sure the point raised in this thread is that GSP is afraid of fighting Woodley, but its not for fear of losing.

Lol'd at TS use of the term "BLACK MAN". Reminds me of when you hear black people use that term when they're talking sometimes and they overemphasize the words black and man, like they have such little confidence in their own manhood that they're trying to convince themselves or me to believe cause they dont<{cruzshake}>
You just made no sense lol

Ask Chael Sonnon about fighing black men - he has quite the loss ratio against them :eek:

- Silva x2
- Rashad
- Jones

etc

GSP wants to fight in big money fights against belt holders not the #15 ranked MW who was in danger of getting cut from the UFC. Do you even think before you type? This is a business and the fighters and the promoters want to maximize $$$. Do you think a Johny Hendricks fight would approach a GSP title fight vs. Bisping, Woodley or McGregor?
lol at the butthurt... he waited for hendricks to be out of prime to return...

even connor avenged an embarrassing loss INMEDIATELY: THAT´S GOAT MATERIAL

gsp is so out of that league

sorry for the reality checkup

lol at the butthurt... he waited for hendricks to be out of prime to return...

even connor avenged an embarrassing loss INMEDIATELY: THAT´S GOAT MATERIAL

gsp is so out of that league

sorry for the reality checkup
The reality check is that the Johny Hendricks WW championship era lasted all of two fights. He beat Lawler for the belt in a close decision. Lost to Lawler in the rematch also a close decision. Then he promptly lost 3 of his next 4 fights at WW (win over Brown and consecutive losses to Wonderboy (KO), Gastelum and Magny.

GSP can't control Hendricks' career or the evolution of the WW division. GSP is going up to fight Bisping for the 185 strap. Bisping isn't my cup of tea, but he KO'd Rockhold for the belt and GSP will likely be giving up 20 - 25 lbs in the cage vs. Bisping. Given that GSP held the WW strap for a long time, if he comes out retirement beats Bisping and then wins the 170 belt, I think he easily lays claim as GOAT. Doesn't matter that he had a controversial decision over Hendricks. It was a close fight and there are several dozen controversial decisions every year in the UFC. It's not like Hendricks didn't get gift decisions vs. Koscheck and Pierce and lost to Story along the way. MMA is less predictable than boxing. You look at the totality of their careers and GSP is a legend and Hendricks isn't. GSP is a money fight. Hendricks isn't. I hope you enjoyed your dose of reality...

Back