GSP only comes back when a an easy title fight exists for him

I have a feeling it's already been discussed that Mcgregor will fight GSP in the late fall or early 2018. GSP won't be ready to fight until then and by then the bullshit boxing fight will be done with. I can't think of a better opponent popularity wise for Mcgregor to return against and I can't think of a better opponent for GSP to return against as far as money goes I mean. I don't really want to see this but I have a feeling the biggest pay day left in the UFC for Mcgregor is a fight against GSP and it's the fight that is most likely to get him back into the UFC but would probably be his last.

You say he only comes back when there's an easy title fight, but then you say there are no easy title fights right now... yet he's coming back... so I'm not understanding your point.

Well to be fair GSP has been saying for 15 months he is coming back, but yet nothing is even lined up! So not so hard to determine he is trying to pick an easy option or not come back at all.
GSP doesn't take a Woodley fight IMO!

You say he only comes back when there's an easy title fight, but then you say there are no easy title fights right now... yet he's coming back... so I'm not understanding your point.

Are you fucking retarded? Damn GSP's fanatical fans are becoming as bad as Aldo's fans.

He has been talking about a comeback for 3 years, and every time its time to sign a contract he doesn't.

He has no time table of when he'll come back and he keeps getting older.

GSP can't knock out anyone, and if he can't wrestle fuck his opponent to death, he's just another guy. He won't own dudes wrestling with this much time off and ring rust. The fact that he isn't even confident in beating anyone for this long SHOULD BE COMMON SENSE to any real fight fan.

I agree he is looking for best scenarios.
he always said that he protects his legacy.

Can't fault him for that.

and I don't agree with him being a "waste of space".
He can fill out a stadium, and the UFC needs people like him.

His best scenario is him getting the WW belt and fighting Conor.
That would be of epic proportions (for MMA).

Could care less what he can sell.

He doesn't belong in a title fight being gone that long and getting beaten badly by Rigg. That beating is something that GSP can't even shake off, because it's the main reason why he can't commit to a real fight. He wants to leap frog real contenders and log jam divisions. Sorry, but he can fuck off. A guy coming back for one fight has no business being in a title fight.

Could care less what he can sell.

He doesn't belong in a title fight being gone that long and getting beaten badly by Rigg. That beating is something that GSP can't even shake off, because it's the main reason why he can't commit to a real fight. He wants to leap frog real contenders and log jam divisions. Sorry, but he can fuck off. A guy coming back for one fight has no business being in a title fight.

And I agree 100% of what you wrote. I have been repeating all you said myself.

But I wrote from GSP and the UFC's perspectives.

he is not a waste if he can bring them revenue... which is what the UFC has showed to us the only thing that matters to them.

... not saying I agree with them or even that I like it.

GSP is a fraud and should stay retired.

Woodley was the fight to make not Bisping. He was never going to defend if he won so it would have fucked the division . Tyron has been begging for GSP

And I agree 100% of what you wrote. I have been repeating all you said myself.

But I wrote from GSP and the UFC's perspectives.

he is not a waste if he can bring them revenue... which is what the UFC has showed to us the only thing that matters to them.

... not saying I agree with them or even that I like it.

Yes from the UFC's perspective of course.

It further screws them up though, because once again they're left trying to figure out what to do next.

GSP is a one and done kind of thing, and the fact that it has taken this long for him to commit to a fight then that shows me he only wants an easy one in a title match where he can demand more money for his one and done fight.

Well to be fair GSP has been saying for 15 months he is coming back, but yet nothing is even lined up! So not so hard to determine he is trying to pick an easy option or not come back at all.
GSP doesn't take a Woodley fight IMO!

Him and the UFC did finally agree on terms so technically he is back now. OP says both Bisping and Woodley are bad matchups for him, so I don't see how he can take an easy fight.

Yes from the UFC's perspective of course.

It further screws them up though, because once again they're left trying to figure out what to do next.

GSP is a one and done kind of thing, and the fact that it has taken this long for him to commit to a fight then that shows me he only wants an easy one in a title match where he can demand more money for his one and done fight.
I don't know.
While I agree he took Bisping out of convenience (biggest fight, smallest risk), I think his plan has always been a showdown with Conor in the future.
get MW Title, attempts for WW belt (hopefully against Maia) and then meets Conor in the middle.

That would be the biggest mega-fight for the UFC... and mind you, all 3 fights are winnable fights with GSP as the probable favorite.

Make bisping gsp

Its obvious wme trying to make the investment back. Canada vs england french canadien vs englishmen old ass rivalry, then you bring into effect the fact they are both ufc legends. Make the fkin fight next year like gsp wanted this fight will draw 1.1 million ppv buys

Wreatler vs good takedown defender

Ive always followed the strike while the irons hot mentality. GSP coming back to fight bisping was odd, but it wasnt until even more time passed that i realized how goofy it was to not only setup, but to announce.

Honestly, the fight could never had been announced and NOTHING wouldve changed.

Him and the UFC did finally agree on terms so technically he is back now. OP says both Bisping and Woodley are bad matchups for him, so I don't see how he can take an easy fight.

technically he isn't back until he fights and still nothing!

He could jab woodley to death. If his jabs is as good as it once was. Woodley ain't taking him down and if GSPs jab is working woodley is not getting inside!

If his jab and speed has deteriorated, woodley by violent finish!

This is what's wrong with the Heavies.

<This7>
Why do people find this so hard to understand? GSP can't beat a lot of top elites anymore. He'll only come back for what looks like a very winnable title fight for him and that doesn't exist right now. He doesn't need the money, but he'll only fight for major money and a fight where he can likely get a lot of glory for a comeback win where he can skate away again.

Bisping was his best match up and even that was a bad match up for him that he'd for sure lose.

Damian Mai is his only last hope. He can beat Mai potentially. If Mai can't beat Woodley which is very unlikely, GSP aint coming back and good for that. He's a total waste of time and space at this point.

He could jab woodley to death. If his jabs is as good as it once was. Woodley ain't taking him down and if GSPs jab is working woodley is not getting inside!

If his jab and speed has deteriorated, woodley by violent finish!

You give Woodley pretty much zero credit to act like he couldn't get around a jab when he got around a striker that his from every angle like Wonderboy. GSP's jab isn't shit compared to Wonderboy's different strikes and his reach. Woodley would TKO GSP so easily with his power. He's a nightmare for GSP, and George knows it. His refusal to jump in the mix to fight Woodley says it all and is 100% proof of that. GSP even wanted the much bigger and heavier Bisping and the MW's over Woodley. Don't worry your boy Rush will be safe, because I can guarantee you that he'll never step foot in the cage with Wood.

You give Woodley pretty much zero credit to act like he couldn't get around a jab when he got around a striker that his from every angle like Wonderboy. GSP's jab isn't shit compared to Wonderboy's different strikes and his reach. Woodley would TKO GSP so easily with his power. He's a nightmare for GSP, and George knows it. His refusal to jump in the mix to fight Woodley says it all and is 100% proof of that. GSP even wanted the much bigger and heavier Bisping and the MW's over Woodley. Don't worry your boy Rush will be safe, because I can guarantee you that he'll never step foot in the cage with Wood.
Who the fuck are you to guarantee anything. Retard

If you knew how to comprehend I clearly said if GSPs jab was prime good. Otherwise I picked woodley to not just win but finish GSP.

So I don't know why you went on a blind rant. And woodley vs a guy with a good jab and wrestling we have already seen. He got wrecked and that guy was never as good as GSP in camp or octagon. GSP in his prime beats woodley. GSP not in his prime (most likely state today) loses to Woodley IMO. Wonder boy had no takedown threat and ground game superiority something GSP does and that changes everything it's what makes a Rory or Nate the great so deadly for Woodley.

Back