GSP on Demetrious Johnson Losing to Henry Cejudo

Must have liked it, its how he "beat" BJ 1...

Have you ever watched that fight? If it's been a while, do so again. Only the great Cecil Peoples himself could score that fight any other way than rounds 2 and 3 for GSP.

Have you ever watched that fight? If it's been a while, do so again. Only the great Cecil Peoples himself could score that fight any other way than rounds 2 and 3 for GSP.
Tbh, it´s a complete BS myth from No Rush Nuthuggaz... Rd 2 & 3 is complete L&P from your hero, in Rd 2 he even wasted energy to get a TD, spent 1 full mn with his head buried in BJ´s belly, doin´close to nuhtin´, then stood up !?! Ridiculous.

Tbh, it´s a complete BS myth from No Rush Nuthuggaz... Rd 2 & 3 is complete L&P from your hero, in Rd 2 he even wasted energy to get a TD, spent 1 full mn with his head buried in BJ´s belly, doin´close to nuhtin´, then stood up !?! Ridiculous.

....so you're arguing that BJ should have won because Georges bested him in a way that did not entertain you?

....so you're arguing that BJ should have won because Georges bested him in a way that did not entertain you?
What Im tellin ya is that you should be ashamed as a genuine MMA fan.

Your No Rush took advantage of the UFC MMA Scoring ideology: in this environment, u only need to secure a TD, then L&P to somehow "steal" the round.

I think there´s nuthin´more shameless in MMA than workin´hard to get a TD, jus´to do...nuthin with it...even standing up after havin´wasted 60-90 sec...

Your No Rush got completely exposed by a LW in the 1st Rd, then L&Ped in the 2nd, doin nuthin substancial, and in the 3rd saw nearly all his leg kicks (that´s all the did in this fight) checked, and L&Ping again.

Lame for a WW vs a LW, and lame for a MMA fan.

Lol at MM being the "best fighter" when there're 300+ guys in the UFC who can toss him over the cage.
Oh look, more insecure shitposting

DC could toss Khabib from the cage. Funny you don't mention that in Khabib threads

theres heavyweight fighters that can RIP gsps head off, Your point ?

So GSP is not even close to being the best fighter either, duh. P4P best is a meaningless term. P4P a cat is more powerful than a lion, and an ant is more powerful than a cat.

So GSP is not even close to being the best fighter either, duh. P4P best is a meaningless term. P4P a cat is more powerful than a lion, and an ant is more powerful than a cat.
but that still didnt answer my question about the point. P4p is meaningless but theres weight classes for a reason .

Oh look, more insecure shitposting

DC could toss Khabib from the cage. Funny you don't mention that in Khabib threads

Because nobody is claiming Khabib as the best ever, and if somebody did I would absolutely say the same thing. Anybody below MW who claims to be the best ever should STFU.

but that still didnt answer my question . P4p is meaningless but theres weight classes for a reason .

Yes, there're weight classes for the health and safety of little guys so they don't get killed by big guys, so stop claiming these little guys are the best when it's literally unsafe for them to compete against the HW roster.

What Im tellin ya is that you should be ashamed as a genuine MMA fan.

Your No Rush took advantage of the UFC MMA Scoring ideology: in this environment, u only need to secure a TD, then L&P to somehow "steal" the round.

I think there´s nuthin´more shameless in MMA than workin´hard to get a TD, jus´to do...nuthin with it...even standing up after havin´wasted 60-90 sec...

Your No Rush got completely exposed by a LW in the 1st Rd, then L&Ped in the 2nd, doin nuthin substancial, and in the 3rd saw nearly all his leg kicks (that´s all the did in this fight) checked, and L&Ping again.

Lame for a WW vs a LW, and lame for a MMA fan.

Guess Penn shouldn't have let him then. Oh wait, he couldn't. Which is kind of the whole point.

Seeing that the world's greatest strongman Pudzian got destroyed by Tim Sylvia way past his prime, the answer is clearly no.

Still doesn't change the fact that manlets can't fight for shit regardless of how much skill and techniques they have. Size and strength are critical in fighting.

I bet they can beat you.

This is what makes GSP so much better than MM, JBJ and Andy (despite his better fighting skills, obviously): He always has something positive to say about everybody. On Rogan's podcast he even had praise for BJ Penn and Nick Diaz. He always called Andy one of the GOATS and now MM. That's because he feels secure enough about his own legacy and status as GOAT. MM declined to call him an alltime great (as well as he declined to consider Silva), because he knows his own legacy is built on the quicksand of the joke that is called the 125 division.

GSP has always been a class act.

I agree with GSP on that. A loss (especially controversial and split decision) is less damaging to one’s GOAT aspirations than a PED sentence.

GSP has a lot of guts (pun intended) to be talking about PEDs.

Goats recognize goats.

Thats cool that GSP is good friends with Eliedier Alvarez the boxer, never knew that, he had a sensational upset KO win over Kovalev like 10 to 1 underdog or something.

Because nobody is claiming Khabib as the best ever, and if somebody did I would absolutely say the same thing. Anybody below MW who claims to be the best ever should STFU.

Yes, there're weight classes for the health and safety of little guys so they don't get killed by big guys, so stop claiming these little guys are the best when it's literally unsafe for them to compete against the HW roster.
damn didnt know shit posting can be this shit

damn didnt know shit posting can be this shit

"Damn I don't have an argument better call it shitposting"

<YeahOKJen>

By your logic Serena Williams is a way better tennis player than the 10th ranked male tennis player because she's ranked way higher and way more dominant in the female division, and "there are divisions for a reason".

Back