GSP Officially No Longer Middleweight Champion - Vacates the Belt.

Theres nothing pathetic about it. He spent a full year trying to bulk up and ended up being 191 in the cage against Bisping. Why would he be forced to fight at such a disadvantage? He has everything to lose. Just admit you just want to see him lose you stupid hater.
so he should never had fought at MW you bum, don't fight for a belt that you doesn't want to defend after

How can you morons be like, "Awww, good job GSP" this is a slime ball move, period. I'll never refer to him as a 2 division champ and you shouldn't either. This is in poor taste to do, no matter what way you slice it. He should have been forced to fight Whittaker, or if he ducked, fight Ngannou. Zero exceptions. So glad he's gone to obscurity again. I wanted to see his brain matter come out of his ears and instead now I'm going to have to watch him dry jump conor for 25 minutes. Terrible of UFC to allow him the duckping fight. I'm triggered

The hate is strong in this one. (And stupidity)

"GSP vacates the belt"
Why?
A:
<GSPWoah>

so he should never had fought at MW you bum, don't fight for a belt that you doesn't want to defend after

Cry me a fucking river. You're just mad that GSP was succesful at getting the MW belt you jealous little bitch.

What was the fucking point of that? Cherry pick fight? And drop the belt? Lol. Gay

Eh fuck it GSP ducked Whittaker let's just say it

I'm a huge gsp fan, but yeah, sure, he ducked that division. I'd recommend any other 5'10 190lb man with ulcerative colitis to do the same.

gsp is a very smart man....you ppl calling him duck and gay are dumb.

George talked about moving to 185 one day when he was done with WW years back, said he needed the time to put the weight on right as its hard for him to put on more weight.

He gets bored at WW and leaves, puts weight on and has issues leading up to the fight.

Wins anyway and goes to dr. Is legit sick and knows he won’t fight for a while and is probunlay dropping weight like crazy. It sure if he’ll have enough size again for MW he bounces while he heals instead of holding the title up for a year or better and you asswholes are pissed?

He said he would defend against Whitaker before he found out he had issues. Makes sense he steps away again. Dude might not ever fight again.

True professional and sportsman.

But haters gonna hate.

Diaz: where you at Toner?(and rassler)

Other theory, GSP sees bisping ducking legit contenders , pisses him off since he never once ducked a contender at WW.

Hops over to take the belt, knowing his buddy rob deserves the title shot and can’t get it.

Pays some homeless dealers to give him colitis so he can finally make 155, calls out Conor. Beats his ass too

Has the aliens fix the colitis and goes back to WW , saying without the colitis he can’t make the cut anymore.

Has marquart come in to train and learns the head bounce punch technique and Bounces woods head off the cage like his buddy marquart did.

All is right in the ufc again.

George , the belt savior pierre

meh luke just sat out a lot and got a TS. not really deserved imo. i hope rockhold gets kod.

Because he wanted to take on a different challenge than what he had done before. Why do you care? Michael is the one that held up the division not GSP. He is the one that sat on the sidelines and kept begging for this fight while refusing Others.. It’s got nothing to do with GSP. The champion would not fight.

I knew you'd be in here to defend his honor.

It's in his contract to defend guys!!!

Lol to anybody who thought GSP would fight any MW not named Michael Bisping

Who would you have preferred Bisping to fight in November? Whittaker was injured, everyone else Lost or was on weak one fight win streaks.

GSP got rid of the annoying champ, and by vacating he just crowned Whittaker the real champ. Bisping would still be champ now if not for GSP.

Luke is getting a title shot and he's on a one fight win streak. That apparently doesn't mean shit nowadays.

Then why fight for the middleweight title? You think it's fair to the other 185 fighters? If you do, you may be as immoral as gsp.

The only one that deserved a shot at the title was Whittaker and he was injured. Rockhold and Weidman are on a 1 fight winning streak, Jacare and Romero just lost. Stop acting like it held the division because it didn't. Bisping fighting Hendo did hold the division though. But you're a known GSP hater so of course you're gonna whine and whine and be a little bitch.

Luke is getting a title shot and he's on a one fight win streak. That apparently doesn't mean shit nowadays.

Yeah and people are saying it's undeserved..... I think things turned out fine. The real champ is the champ now.

Back