GSP Officially No Longer Middleweight Champion - Vacates the Belt.

So is GSP retiring or just vacating to try pursue winnable money fights ?

maxresdefault.jpg

Hahhahahhahahahhahahahha

GSP is a ducking fraud.

I dont have a problem with what GSP did. He beat the shit out of Bisping to prove a point and dipped. If anything he highlighted how much of a joke of a champion bisping was and made the ufc look stupid.

GSP doesnt need to prove a point to anyone anymore by defending. He is GOAT status. He can do damn well w.e he wants.

If he doesn't want to fight at middleweight, that's fair enough. At least he admitted it and promptly vacated the belt.

<mma4>

Yeah. I don't get how people can shit on him for this. He's a Welterweight.

He vacated quickly, too, so it's not like he's fucked the whole division.

The only people that are mad are the GSP haters who wanted to see GSP fight guys 20lbs heavier than him in hopes that GSP loses.

Not surprised, but thankful he isn't holding the division hostage. Whittaker was the true champion to me the whole time anyway, his streak is insane. I have a hard time seeing anyone in the division beating Yoel and Jacare back to back like Whittaker did.

this is a dream come true. first UFC event in my hometown, and it features my all time favourite fighter who has been given the respect the deserves with an undisputed belt and a proper title defense opportunity against a worthy contender.

Gonna be great.

Damn, really wanted to see him fight Whittaker. Considering he only beat Bisping and then relinquished the belt, it's hard to consider him a legit MW Champ, but I give him credit for not holding the belt for ransom, so the division can keep rolling.

All that being said, everyone knows Bobby Knuckles is the real MW Champion.

GSP tried, he always said he wants to goto MW he see's Bisping as a easy way to win a title, get good money and test out MW.

BIsping was suppose to be a easy fight but it wasn't GSP took lot of damage and gassed out he will not do well against top MW everyone knew that after seeing that performance. GSP knew that too his a realist he knows his no match for top 185'er so he vacate before getting beat down by top 185'ers.

Don't think he wants to fight Woodley too bad match up, of course seeing GSP vacate 185 Woodley will be begging GSP to fight him.

I like it but i dont like it. What was the point? We knew gsp could beat bisping. Glad i went to 213 to see the real champ.

Luke will win and then declare order has been restored.

Forever grateful for GSP taking the belt from Bisping whose entire championship run was one long ducking campaign.

To be honest, without GSP, Bisping might still have that belt now while he waited for Whittaker to heal. GSP taking out Bisping and vacating actually sped up the process of Whittaker becoming the real champ, deservingly so.

GSP just helped the division get back on track.

He did hold the division up. Bisping did the same thing.
Yes but we all know it could have been much, much worse. Can't expect GSP to not fight for a title in his UFC return. Plus wasn't Rob recovering from knee surgery?

Back